TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a fun game but I feel like it has way too many things going on.

I agree, though it is unique that you have character levels in addition to game levels. Adds something to it. The major complaint I have about the game so far is that there is no "tracker" like in Tapped Out, so you have to locate each character individually to put him/her on a task. But then again, Tapped Out was like this up until a few months ago, so it just made me appreciate that feature a bit more. I do like that they have the arrows to scroll through each neighbor's town already though, even if I only have 2 friends playing the game so far (not including Ollieland).

With that said, on Homer's "Raid Random Fridges" task, has anyone else had their Homer raid Flander's fridge each time? Maybe it's just with mine, but I think it's hilarious that the "random choice" just happens to be Flander's house each time! It's definitely something he would do!

With that said, on Homer's "Raid Random Fridges" task, has anyone else had their Homer raid Flander's fridge each time? Maybe it's just with mine, but I think it's hilarious that the "random choice" just happens to be Flander's house each time! It's definitely something he would do!

Whenever you assign the task he heads towards the closest house to him, not a completely random one.

Looks like it starts with having Homer, Apu, and Willie prepare for Whacking Day for 24 hours. Donut characters include Cat Lady and house and Mojo the Helper Monkey.

Then it goes into another new twist of gaming where it's sort of like Whacking Day was where you collect snakes to earn prizes, but instead you earn eggs of different colors by zapping bunnies instead of snakes and when you have enough of one color you open a special mystery box to unlock your prize, which includes lots of decorations, the Blocko Store, Johnny Fiesta Mexican restaurant (Tacos!!), or golden eggs which can be used to unlock things like Banana Dictatorship, Father Sean, and Shari Bobbins!

And now visiting friends towns will allow you to exchange eggs of a certain color for the other color.

image.jpg.3b36bac4a95ba007670f24d1eb8f83bf.jpg

Easter instructions, once you wait 24 hours for Homer, Apu, and Willie to do their task.

Once you're in Easter mode and visit neighbor towns, here's a few hints:

Do NOT vandalize, you won't collect eggs from doing this

Only tap on buildings showing eggs to collect eggs, tapping on buildings showing only money will give you only money.

If you exchange eggs with a neighbor, you will give 100 eggs of the color they want and you'll receive 50 eggs of the other color in exchange.

Gold eggs can only be found by opening Easter boxes once you've collected 500 eggs of that color.

Make sure you clear your handshakes so others can keep collecting eggs in your town!

Tapping on the bunnies in neighbor towns does nothing.

And you don't need to tap on the eggs before moving on to the next to collect them.

Ok, wait, now I'm confused. Just got the task to buy an Easter box and place 50 Easter Fences, but where can I buy these things? It doesn't give me a link in the task and if I click on the box it just let's me 'view' the box and possible prizes!??!

The fences show up in the Easter boxes that you can "buy" for 500 eggs of any one color once you've collected that many eggs from your own town by zapping bunnies or having characters do egg related tasks (once they show up) or by visiting neighbor towns and tapping on buildings with eggs on them.

I was having problems actually buying the box. Looks like you have to double tap on it to buy it. As I just did and won 100 Gold Eggs.

So is the only way to get Easter fences getting 50 of them from the boxes? Meaning a minimum of 25000 eggs plus more cause you won't get a fence anytime?

Still slightly confused.