TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I got a Homer Budda. And it gave me 30 doughnuts.

Still haven't been able to find Tod yet. I wonder where he went. I checked in my characters and I have all the Churchy Joes. But Tod is nowhere to be found. Rod wants to play on the seesaw with him badly.

Rod - "You're closer to God!"

Tod - "Now you're closer to God!"

Rod - "Now you're closer to God!"

Edited by Guy T. Koepp

Just a heads up for those that have Stampy, it looks like the next friend item will be the EARL lighthouse, but in EA fashion they haven't reset the FP gauge when visiting neighbor towns, so it doesn't look like you can get any points yet if it says "Max Level" already. It did look like I got points from cleaning up graffiti in my own town, but I can't tell if the other 50 points I got from visiting other towns went through or not.

Just a heads up for those that have Stampy, it looks like the next friend item will be the EARL lighthouse, but in EA fashion they haven't reset the FP gauge when visiting neighbor towns, so it doesn't look like you can get any points yet if it says "Max Level" already. It did look like I got points from cleaning up graffiti in my own town, but I can't tell if the other 50 points I got from visiting other towns went through or not.

I tried it to see what was up - just like Derek. BUT - logged in 2hrs later, and it appears to be fixed. It takes 5000FP, to get the E.A.R.L.

The FPs do accumulate, even if it says "Max" it just doesn't show in your status bar while visiting other towns, it does show up when collecting them from cleaning graffiti in your own Springfield.

Also be sure to go to Krustyland, we now have access to Bumblebee Man's Taco truck AND topiaries of the Seven Duffs!

image.thumb.jpg.71137ef4d3befb6cc013c739295632db.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
How many of us are also going to play Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff when it becomes available on April 10 for iOS and Android?

I didn't even know that was a thing! So yeah, I'll probably check it out. But I won't be abandoning my Springfield anytime soon! This will just give me another game to play.

How many of us are also going to play Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff when it becomes available on April 10 for iOS and Android?

Let's just hope the release goes a bit better than the accidental New Zealand release that caused Fox to freak out and start going after people's YouTube and Twitch accounts shutting them down after they actually released the game early!

I'm curious about this one, though. As much as I hate EA, I give them props for making a great Simpsons game. If this Family Guy game turns out to be good, it will be the first good game that ever came out of Fox's Interactive division. Crossing fingers, but not holding my breath.