TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, guys!!! LOG IN NOW!!!

There are Guinea Pigs all over Springfield! It's like my best dream ever!!! Can't wait to see what the hell this update is!?!?

W. T. F. !!!!!!

(Chris, it does start automatically. I still have 8hrs on my final task.)

Yeah. I'm at the exact same place as you Elissa. I meant I couldn't go further.

I caught all 40, then nothing. It did say "part 1", so I'm assuming there will be more. I just have to wait till everyone is free again.

Yeah. I'm at the exact same place as you Elissa. I meant I couldn't go further.

I caught all 40, then nothing. It did say "part 1", so I'm assuming there will be more. I just have to wait till everyone is free again.

Homer initiates the dialog after you collect everything. You have to tap him. So if hes busy, you'll have to wait.

Wow this is awesome. Guinea pigs, St. Patricks Day update, friend points still to collect - the amount of content being put out recently is really impressive.

And the sound the guinea pig makes when you press it is the cutest thing ever.

After the building of the Guinea Pig Rescue Center is complete you'll be able to buy one guinea pig to wander around the town for 40 donuts.

I'm still mad that I completed the St Patricks stuff and there was nothing else other than the free donuts on St Patricks Day. At least last year we got the shamrock shrub, a pot of gold or something would have been nice. I hate when a quest is over but there is nothing telling you that it's all done so you think maybe some other character is needed to continue it.

^Agreed. The whole St. Patrick's Day quest line was kind of lame. Oh well, I suppose they can't all be amazing.

In other news, I cleaned out a bunch of inactive people in my game, so I have room for people that are actively playing. Send a request to Meteornotes1 if you like. Thanks!

dt

Also wanted to let people know that you should still visit your friends towns every 24 hours, even after you get Stampy. Sure $$$ ain't really a problem for some of us these days in Springfield, but donuts also randomly drop once you've gotten to maximum friend level. I got 1 on Sunday, 1 on Monday (in addition to the St Paddys 5), 2 yesterday, and 1 today.

donuts also randomly drop once you've gotten to maximum friend level. I got 1 on Sunday, 1 on Monday (in addition to the St Paddys 5), 2 yesterday, and 1 today.

I noticed this as well. Have not got that much, but I did get a couple extra donuts over the past few days.

photo.PNG.7af9fbc856b95b2cb4ab5a022654e8f7.PNG

I'm not sure why I didn't think of this earlier, but I finally found a use for all that Valentines Day stuff I had haphazardly sitting around my Springfield. I just wish you could use everything in Krustyland - it doesn't make a whole lot of sense that some stuff you can and others like the Choo-Choo or the pond you can't.