TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played the game for well over a year and a half without spending money...until tonight. Gill's deal got me, so I bought 300 donuts and got the studios, canon and dr nick. I also bought Brandine... I'm happy with my purchase. This game has entertained me more in the last two years than anything else.

Edit: I just realized that Jeff and I both joined on the same date and our locations both reference the same place. I need to go home and rethink my life.

Looks like there is a new update, with more incentives to keep visit neighboring Springfields with prizes only won by collecting Friend Points. FPs are arned exactly the same as Valentine Hearts, but back to tapping houses instead of people. Prizes include Olmec Head, Singing Sirloin, Snowball II, Homer's car, and Stampy!

Looks like there is a new update....

Thanks for the heads-up!

Did some looking around.

Just like the individual prizes before, you can use donuts to speed up the actions. But why? It looks as if the award goals are reasonable. It's been reported as:

Prize 1 - Olmec Head- 1000FP

Prize 2 - The Singing Sirloin - 2000FP

Prize 3 - Snowball II -1000FP

Prize 4 - Homer's Car - 2000FP

Prize 5 - Stampy - 5000FP

The are also a couple of peeps who have tasks when the Singing Sirloin is built, and Stampy has 2 tasks!!

Also, when you graffiti someone else's town, they get FP (Friend Points) when they clean it. (Drawback - it does affect yours/their righteousness rating).

Fortunately, the people who haven't completed the wheel can still collect hearts, just not from those who have updated.

That's all I know as of now.

EDIT TO ADD: You do NOT have to tap on the FP to collect them (like you did the hearts), just tap and move to the next town. Much faster, and quits being too boring.

EDIT TO ADD: You do NOT have to tap on the FP to collect them (like you did the hearts), just tap and move to the next town. Much faster, and quits being too boring.

I'm pretty sure I collected hearts without tapping.

This is a good update. As a "social" game it needs a reason for us to visit neighbours, not just when there's a special event happening.

Is there anyone out there not done with the wheel yet? I'm actually NOT updating so I can still try and get the Tunnel of Love. Please don't update if you're not done yet so we can continue to collect hearts!!!

Absolutely right! Work on those heart jobs and whoever you can still visit!

Fortunately, it's not forcing the update, but you have to be careful while visiting others, so you don't get to the update (launches iTunes) screen, so you'll have to relaunch TS:TO. So far, it seems to be safe to do it that way.

Go Girl GO!!

So was there ever any confirmation that they fixed the boardwalk tile bug?

dt

They fixed the tile, farm and station glitches with this update. Also, once you get the first prize (stone head) you start earning an extra $2 a tap. That is $6 a visit people! We are going to be rich!