TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a weird thing just happen. While I was at work on my break, I set up everyone to do a 4 hour task. When I got home and started the game, no one was on a task. Has this ever happened to anyone else before?

Had a weird thing just happen. While I was at work on my break, I set up everyone to do a 4 hour task. When I got home and started the game, no one was on a task. Has this ever happened to anyone else before?

Once or twice. I figure that even though you did set the tasks, your device didn't sync with the servers before you shut down. So, when you started up again, the game just picked up where it was last synced, which very may well have been before you started setting the tasks.

EA happens.

Still have one thing left on the wheel. Seems unlikely...

dt

I believe the event runs through the 28th, so don't give up! I had one last thing left on the wheel (the heart balloons) that were there for a few days, but I finally got it yesterday. Maybe it's just me, but this wheel seems like it was easier than the Christmas one! Though it does help that I had 3 of the items to begin with...