TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of things I found today:

For those who bought Brandine - after all of her tasks are completed - you get rewarded with a new task: Birthing children.

She can have 3 kids. But, each one is a 90 day task.

Abe Lincoln and his log cabin will be available again (150 donuts) Feb 16-18.

Also a small update came today - they were reported as being dialog and minor bug fixes. Also, some people are reporting that the tile glitch has been fixed, others say not. Can anyone confirm/deny that?

A couple of things I found today:

Also, some people are reporting that the tile glitch has been fixed, others say not. Can anyone confirm/deny that?

Not until the Valentine's Day stuff is over. Once it is, I can confirm or deny it.

^Dang! That was fast!

Quite a few people are doing this. I already had 3-4 of the items placed in my "garden of useless Sh!t", and my first 6 spins all got different items. So as of yesterday, I only needed one more space (and had the fear of never getting it) . After harvesting all my hearts today, I got it on my 2nd spin today.

Does anyone else have the Milhouse task of follow Lisa stuck int their quests even after it's completed?

I've had him follow her several times yet it's still on my quests.

Yes. It will remain throughout the valentines day storyline, so you can get more hearts. Also Ned's singing, and Marge/Homer take a romantic stroll. (Marge quest, Homer free)

^Mine seems to be working fine. Haven't quite gotten to the Homer & Marge stroll yet. I assume it's after the salacious fling Homer is about to have with the Red Haired, Motorcycle Riding Hottie.

This is my first Valentines Day expansion, so I didn't have anything. But I have already cleaned out the wheel and gotten the Tunnel o' Lurb. I too think it's just deserts after how long it took me to get Claus Co. I got scared that I would never get my skyscraper.

Wow! I am coming up on one full year of playing TO just after Easter. My my my! how time flies.

Jeff I know it should be in their task but for me it is stuck in the lists of task indeed to complete for storyline etc. (in the lower left corner)

Ah. Have you tried all the usual "clearing memory, log out/log in, rebooting, reinstalling" methods??

Other than that, I have no idea.

It wouldn't be EA without a glitch somewhere.

Has it been checked yet if the diminishing hearts thing also plays a role in your own town?

For example, if I go to Amy's town and get five hearts per click does she then get five hearts per click in her town? Whereas since I'm towards the end and maybe when she taps she only gets two hearts per click, do I then only get two when I clear them in my town?

Has it been checked yet if the diminishing hearts thing also plays a role in your own town?

I'm prett sure I've only got 2 hearts from people tapping on mine. No more, no less.

I'll look into it tonight.

Same here. I only earn enough hearts for a spin when I visit my friend's towns once a day.

I just got the Tunnel of Love unlocked, now Marge can do stuff in Krustyland too. Also completed chapter 10 of the V-day story last night. Seemed to be a pretty quick story, though I guess that's what happens when they only release it so close to Valentines Day