TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. Some thing's I've found out:

People that were playing across 2 different platforms (android/iOS) have lost the ability to log into their towns.

The courthouse, judge Snyder and the Blue-haired lawyer have all been found in the game files. No mention of the monorail.

Manjula and Mary Spuckler are rumored for a valentines update.

This next update may include multiple levels that will be upgraded as a person completes each level, as opposed to the general lump sum one level at a time that they've done for the last year.

Possible tie-ins with the heading on the App Store update. (Rumors)

Sideshow Bob may become a playable character.

"Who shot Mr. Burns?" is a possible scenario.

Some things still in the game files: (but in a sub-directory, aka: junked)

Greenpeace Boat

Khlavkalash Stand

Knight Boat

Nooglenog Billboard

Satan's Anvil

Worlds largest toilet

Hal Roach Apartments

MyPod posterboard

Camping Tent

Ice Cream Cart

Mayan Marge

That's all I've discovered so far.

Edited to add:

As of right now, you can't delete people from your friends list in the app, only add. You still can delete them, but you need to log in to Origin on a PC to do it. Not sure if the max # of friends has changed or not.

the real update is expected Thursday/Friday.

Ok I think it's time for Elissa to put all of her peeps on 24hr tasks so the update will come!

(Edit to add: the judge and the courthouse have been u/l to the game files. Update expected tonight or tomorrow. NOT necessarily a level 38 though.)

Of course Jeff would win those! The one person who is able to milk the game like a crazy man wins 30 donuts, lol.

If you noticed, I got rid of my slums. Besides, they seem to have fixed the static rollover amount. When I made all those donuts, it was stuck at maxing out about 192,000 for 3-4 months. Now my next rollover is set at 1,795,000. I'm only at about 950,000. Stupid EA.

Of course Jeff would win those! The one person who is able to milk the game like a crazy man wins 30 donuts, lol.

If you noticed, I got rid of my slums. Besides, they seem to have fixed the static rollover amount. When I made all those donuts, it was stuck at maxing out about 192,000 for 3-4 months. Now my next rollover is set at 1,795,000. I'm only at about 950,000. Stupid EA.

I did notice, and I'm so happy you did, lol. But, it was a great way to get tons of free donuts!

Update time!

Blue Haired Lawyer is a premium character and when you get him you can see the judge will be a character so expect the Courthouse to get unlocked in the Level 38 tasks along with the judge. First task is a 30 minute Homer task.

You can also get the Springfield Grocery Store, a Green Peace Boat and a Lady Liberty Statue as decorations (non-premium). I believe there was another premium decoration but I can't remember what it was.

Edit: There is also a 12 hour Chief Wiggum task that comes up. Not sure which is the main one that leads to the Judge.

Edited by ernierocker

Edit: There is also a 12 hour Chief Wiggum task that comes up. Not sure which is the main one that leads to the Judge.

I'm assuming that's the one. I got the lawyer - pretty funny dialogue. If Homer is needed, I'm screwed as I just sent him on a meeting with the lawyer for 12hrs.

There is also a grocery store, which is a 24hr build.

After Homer finishes his 30 minute task it says Lisa is supposed to trigger the next task but it's not coming up for me. Does Wiggum have to be done too?

After Homer has his brain freeze, Lisa triggers the next task *IF* you bought the Blue Haired Lawyer. That's NOT the courthouse questline.

For the courthouse (at least until you build it) all you need is Wiggum, and Comic Book Guy (at some point).

At least that's what I've found.