TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I'm guessing because not enough people have hurled their phones/tablets across the room when getting yet another "$1000" on the wheel, and they are conspiring with the phone/tablet manufacturers to increase the number of devices destroyed do to frustration so sales of these devices will increase in the first quarter.

Or EA is just not done with all their holiday drinking yet.

dt

I personally like the extension because I am behind on gift cards and have just gotten the Christmas raccoon. Now I have a chance to get Santa Ned and the snow plow before the end of the event. I also want the shelter from the wheel as well.

I haven't gotten anything for about 20 spins now. I still need one character, and two buildings. I don't even win a few gift cards. It's just $1000 over and over again. At least they extended it another week, and we got the final community prize.

Did someone mention that there will be special prizes awarded for every Christmas decoration you have? Jeff was it you maybe? Or my making this up… lol.

I think it went something like - *IF* you didn't have enough decorations up, a dialog box would pop up telling you how/what to do. When completed you got $$ and XP. But not much. I haven't seen any more written about it though.

Did someone mention that there will be special prizes awarded for every Christmas decoration you have? Jeff was it you maybe? Or my making this up… lol.

I think it went something like - *IF* you didn't have enough decorations up, a dialog box would pop up telling you how/what to do. When completed you got $$ and XP. But not much. I haven't seen any more written about it though.

Ah, ok.

P.s. I want to burn the wheel down lol. I still don't have 2 items! GAH!