TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started playing this since Bejeweled Blitz kept suggesting it. Its an OK game so far but im so far behind. Lol. Ive had bad experiences with adding people without asking first so feel free to add me. Origin name is ItsSeddy85

You really should go down the list on the main page and send friend requests. Its just a request to add, we have to accept anyways. So go ahead and send them out, people who can or want to accept will do so.

I added your name to to main page, thanks!

It took 71,000+ gift cards, but I finally got everything on the spinning wheel.

Also, broke the 60mil mark, so I uprooted all my housing farms (made tracts out of some of them, lot of work to do) so I bought the Popsicle tower and magnifying glass just for fun.

Bring on the next challenge!!

It took 71,000+ gift cards, but I finally got everything on the spinning wheel.

Also, broke the 60mil mark, so I uprooted all my housing farms (made tracts out of some of them, lot of work to do) so I bought the Popsicle tower and magnifying glass just for fun.

Bring on the next challenge!!

60 mil?!

And here I was all proud that I had saved up 500,000 and am halfway to the popcicle skyscraper.

Is anyone else have trouble with their elves? For the last two days, they aren't collecting any presents or gift bags. They fly out of the house and off the screen, then they just disappear.

I have not had any problems yet with them. I will pay attention. I just let them go and don't pay attention, I will have to start now.

Sorry for the double post, trying to figure out tapatalk app.

Is anyone else have trouble with their elves? For the last two days, they aren't collecting any presents or gift bags. They fly out of the house and off the screen, then they just disappear.

No problems that I've noticed.

This game is so addicting. Question: has anyone had good luck getting all of the wheel items??

Yes, but it wasn't until the 71st spin (71,000 gift cards) that I got my final item, the Helter Shelter.

It happened again today. Two went up and two went to the left. I followed the ones that went left until the went out over the water. They even went right over presents without gathering them. I put the house into storage and then replaced it back in my Springfield to see if that fixed it.

No issue with elves, but I can't drop presents in people's towns for some reason. I have tons of gift bags, but when I tap to drop the presents, it doesn't let me. Not sure what's going on...

Before anyone asks, this is happening regardless of what town I'm in, so I know it's not because they have too many gifts already.

It happened again today. Two went up and two went to the left. I followed the ones that went left until the went out over the water. They even went right over presents without gathering them. I put the house into storage and then replaced it back in my Springfield to see if that fixed it.

Crap, I guess I will still have to keep trying. I am at 70,000 right now. At least we have till Janurary 7th

Yep just checked and have no elf issues.

Are there any tricks to the wheel??

It doesn't seem like it. I only have a few real prizes left so about 75% of my spins are coming up either money or more gift cards. But I've been getting at least three spins a day with the Egg Nog bar and gift card accumulation so I'm not really worried and figure I'll get everything eventually.

Also, has anyone else noticed the .99 cent scratcher is missing?

Yup, noticed that yesterday. Finally, got the Plow King so the wheel is pretty pointless to me now. I took a couple of days off from visiting everyone's towns so I now have over 100 gift bags to give out. I'll drop a bunch off later today.