TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a small update that my game downloaded today. Wonder if that has something to do with the jump in global prize numbers.

I just got home and got, not only the update, but the community's first gift - the Christmas Totem Pole. A GREAT prize, as it gives 2.5% bonus on $$ and XP.

I think that most people are far enough along that we're all getting to the tasks where you can put most of your peeps on Gift Card tasks. With the tasks today, plus visiting neighbors this morning, I made almost 5000 GC. That could be a push by everyone across the board, causing the numbers to rise. (That's my guess)

Anyway, that put me over the top, and now I have "Cossington's" on a 24hr build. Now to collect coins and get all the wheel prizes.

Got Costington's last night, should be finished building around 7pm. Now for every 1000 gift cards I collect I earn a coin for the spin machine. So far I got Plow King, snow Lisa, snow Marge, and $1000.

And now I'm being kicked off the server again consistently.

I guess my day to have problems was yesterday. Just got Costington's built and have started on those tasks. I have been repeating the "Have Springfielders Hunt Down Lisa and Bart" tasks and between that and visiting towns, I am over 36,000 gift cards. The main Christmas update is pretty much over after you finish the "Lisa and Homer hide in the Treehouse" task so I am going to hold off until I get all the bonus prizes in the spin game. It would help if I stopped getting the cash prize every other time!

I guess my day to have problems was yesterday. Just got Costington's built and have started on those tasks. I have been repeating the "Have Springfielders Hunt Down Lisa and Bart" tasks and between that and visiting towns, I am over 36,000 gift cards. The main Christmas update is pretty much over after you finish the "Lisa and Homer hide in the Treehouse" task so I am going to hold off until I get all the bonus prizes in the spin game. It would help if I stopped getting the cash prize every other time!

I'm doing the exact same thing!! Right down to leaving Homer and Lisa in the treehouse.

Lisa and Homer just finished hiding in my treehouse and now I'm collecting 50 presents. Is that the end of it?

Pretty much. You also get credit for decorations, etc... at the end.

Then there are the sub-plot quests for:

Santa Flanders

Barney as the Plow King

Mr. Cossington

My elves collected the presents and maybe I missed something, but other than the dialogue box that said "quest completed" and I got my bonuses, nothing else happened.

I don't have any other quests being triggered so it that it?

I guess I just have to wait for the rest of the stuff to get unlocked. I just got the snow plow so I think I have one more left.