TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

The global total isn't even at 50% yet for the first gift. Danm it!

Yeah, I've been watching that too. EA didn't think all of the Halloween global prizes would be achieved, and were planning on then selling the un-won prizes for donuts. Gotta feeling they'll succeed this time.

On another note - once all your personal prizes have been claimed (30,000 gift cards), every 1000 gift cards after that will get a coin for the spin game. So you'll have a chance to get all the spin prizes. Evidently, the hardest one to get is the Yeti, but I remember visiting someone's town and seeing it already.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decided to completely rebuild my town, so it's in a pretty sad state right now.

Had a weird glitch happen with the Elf house. It ended up giving me 3. I got the first one on my phone from collecting gift cards. The 2nd was unlocked when I played on my iPad that night, then when I played on my phone later it gave me another one!

Just read about a trick on the EA forums that can help you load up on gift cards.

Once you get to the activity where Lisa and Homer hide in Bart's treehouse (24 hours), you will also have the task for Springfielders to look for Lisa and Homer (8 hours). Supposedly, you can keep doing to the 8 hours tasks as long as you do not click Bart's treehouse once Lisa and Homer finish their task. So, if you set all available characters on the 8 hours tasks and keep repeating them, you will load up on gift cards. You will not be able progress in the update of course while you do it, but it should get you all of the prizes quicker.

So, it looks like we finally made it to the half way point for our first global prize. As it looks now, based on the daily rate of increase, and if my timeline calculations are correct, we should be able to get 2 global prizes and be about half way into our third. I think EA undercalculated the Halloween expansion and are making us suffer for it in Christmas.

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

So, it looks like we finally made it to the half way point for our first global prize. As it looks now, based on the daily rate of increase, and if my timeline calculations are correct, we should be able to get 2 global prizes and be about half way into our third. I think EA undercalculated the Halloween expansion and are making us suffer for it in Christmas.

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

The numbers seem to have shot up today, as we're now only 20,000,000 away from the first prize. There must have been some adjustment of numbers, as last time I was on I only saw us being about halfway there.