TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me, or does it feel like there is a serious lack of jobs and quests in this installment? So far, the only people that can get gift cards are Homer, Lisa, Bart, Ned & Apu. And wasn't that Apu assignment supposed to unlock some sort of gift card exchange thingy?

Don't get me wrong, I love the expansion and the look of my Springfield all covered in snow. But the gift giving global tally seems outrageously high. We're 3 days in and the global total isn't even at 20% for the first group prize yet. If memory serves, we had already gotten the 1st golbal gift in the Halloween overlay. It was the last one that was the hardest to achieve.

Perhaps I am jaded as Halloween is a far superior Holiday anyway.

How do you find the status of the global gift giving? I haven't seen it since the first time when the global quest was introduced. I'm assuming that the gift giving levels are so high and the free gifts are relatively low to try go convince users to spend donuts to get more gifts.

Anybody else having trouble with the "Place the Helter Shelter" quest? Mine is completed but it's showing not completed yet.

This sure is a buggy update.

When I first logged on this morning, I swear I saw an update download for about 2 seconds before the game booted up. Perhaps this is to solve some of these bugs.

How do you find the status of the global gift giving? I haven't seen it since the first time when the global quest was introduced. I'm assuming that the gift giving levels are so high and the free gifts are relatively low to try go convince users to spend donuts to get more gifts.

Click the candy stripped cup, then in the bottom right, clickthe group of people.

Looks like there's dialogue in the files pertaining to the Stonecutters, and the Monorail.

I forgot to respond to this earlier, but I really hope we get to build a "custom" monorail track through Springfield...I would pay all the donuts for that!

When I first logged on this morning, I swear I saw an update download for about 2 seconds before the game booted up. Perhaps this is to solve some of these bugs.

I didn't log in this morning till I saw this post. Booted it up, and yes, I did get an update. So perhaps that will alleviate some of these issues.

Is it just me, or does it feel like there is a serious lack of jobs and quests in this installment? So far, the only people that can get gift cards are Homer, Lisa, Bart, Ned & Apu. And wasn't that Apu assignment supposed to unlock some sort of gift card exchange thingy?

Don't get me wrong, I love the expansion and the look of my Springfield all covered in snow. But the gift giving global tally seems outrageously high. We're 3 days in and the global total isn't even at 20% for the first group prize yet. If memory serves, we had already gotten the 1st golbal gift in the Halloween overlay. It was the last one that was the hardest to achieve.

Perhaps I am jaded as Halloween is a far superior Holiday anyway.

Don't worry, as you move forward in the quests, there are a few tasks where every adult in town is eligible for Gift Cards.

I broke down and bought 10 spins last night and got snowman Lisa, Maggie, Homer and Grandpa, Christmas Skinner House, Claus and Co (should finish building sometime after midnight) and $4000. I may be convinced to buy another 10 depending on how the next couple spins go.