TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

^ About 10 min ago, I d/l a 200.9mb update. But NOTHING seems to trigger it yet. I'll have to look into it when I get home late tonight.

Edit to add: I wonder if there's a major component to this update that has to be d/from the App Store. Can someone please see if there's an update available?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't see anything in the app store and don't see any recent updates. Maybe Thursday like in the past?

Possibly. But, like I said, I cleared my iPhone memory, rebooted the game, and got a 27 part (the counter as it's d/l) 200.9mb update.

Something's going on. Just don't know what.

Don't see anything in the app store and don't see any recent updates. Maybe Thursday like in the past?

Possibly. But, like I said, I cleared my iPhone memory, rebooted the game, and got a 27 part (the counter as it's d/l) 200.9mb update.

Something's going on. Just don't know what.

Check the App Store. I just downloaded the update and the dialog started as soon as Springfield came up.

There will be a lot of visiting other towns with this update. (And I think either the boardwalk issue may have been fixed or I accidentally tapped on the last tile.)

My "base tile" disappeared and now I'm back to three day builds. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted haha.

Also included in this update is a person finder in the top left of the screen when your in town and buttons in your friend's town to go to the next town or previous town without having to jump back into the friends menu. That should help out a LOT with these tasks.

Edited by RCFreak

Love the additions so far! Of course you can all thank me for the update since right after I set everyone for four hours it came out!

If I remember the Halloween 'goo' wasn't available right away till you finished a couple of tasks. Perhaps this is the same.

You can't drop gifts to someone that hasnt updated yet. Once they update, there is the similar icon in the upper right corner to the gremlin drop button. 5 per town, just tap the button when its there. If its not showing, then the person hasnt done the Christmas update yet.

I have already dropped 8 gift bags in towns.

Downloading the update now. I'll mess around with it tonight.

Random question... Do you guys have to sign in all the time? I feel like it logs me out almost every time. It's pretty annoying. I'm playing on an iPhone 5 and my iPad.

I dont have that issue at all, it keeps me signed in all the time.

Updated! Liking this so far - seems like they keep refining the drop/collect mechanics with each update. I like that there's no 'hunting' for presents since they all seem to appear around the tree. Anyway, there goes my lunch break...