TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we've ever had an update come out on Tuesday, but who knows, there's a first time for everything! Can't wait to see what's released in the next update!

Yeah, they are usually on Thursday. I have read both the 3rd and the 5th so who knows.

^I just get shrubbery. The one time a Mystery Box gave me donuts, the game "mysteriously" reset itself a minute later, and I lost those and got another Mystery Box that contained...a shrubbery. Stupid EA!

dt

I had this exact same thing happen to me as well. Except I think I had gotten another newspaper stand. That mystery box thingy is a crock! Just give me tha money or a single doughnut.

I don't think we've ever had an update come out on Tuesday, but who knows, there's a first time for everything! Can't wait to see what's released in the next update!

Yeah, they are usually on Thursday. I have read both the 3rd and the 5th so who knows.

Small update today. Evidently it's an episode tie-in for Sunday's show.

It starts with an auto start dialogue (no-one needs to be free) between Lisa and Skinner. If it doesn't start, completely close the program and restart.

THEN, you send Lisa and Skinner on a 4hr task. Once that is started, you get a new premium item - the USS Tom Clancy. It's 50 donuts and pays 2.25% (avg for 50 donuts), and it's pretty big. You can see it next to my Mayflower in Squidport.

Also, after the 4hr tasks, Lisa gets a 24hr task and then you get a free item. I won't say what it is here, but it's interesting. Nothing special. I'll wait til I get it to make any kind of judgement.

All of this is a tie-in to Sundays episode. Not sure if the Christmas update will still come tomorrow or not. The general consensus still says that it will, but you may have Lisa on a 24hr task when this happens. So the sooner you get this started - it "may" help in getting to the next update sooner.

Thanks for the heads up!

I forgot to mention - EA changed the placement of the payment detail for the Kwik-E-Mart scratcher game. So be careful, or you'll be spending 99¢ instead of the in game money.

Of course, you can always "make a baby cry"!!

Sneaky bastards! Lisa will be free with her 24 hour task at 5:00 this afternoon, otherwise I have everyone else free for today's potential update.

Enjoy the prize!!!

I decided that the best action for me would be to wait until after work today to even open the app.

So I just put all my peeps on 12hr tasks to avoid the temptation, even if the update comes.

Still no Christmas update. Hopefully it's soon!

The "reliable" sources (from TSTO Forum) say it will happen on Monday morning (8am PST). They're usually right on.

This small update we're stuck in now has a tie-in with this Sunday's episode called "Yellow Subterfuge'. The following Sundays' episode is called "White Christmas Blues".

Has anyone gotten a X-mas update? I watched the show last night and was hoping to have some sort of question regarding some of the recent updates that then might unlock the X-mas expantion. Any word? Any whispers? Now it feels kinda late.

Oh, and last nights episode was quite funny. A bit morbid for some, but funny. Right up my alley.