TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made the rounds to all my friends' Springfields 3 separate times today, most recently about an hour ago. Anyone that had a tile ready got it tapped each of the 3 times I went around. And THANK YOU to all that have tapped my tile. I'm sorry I wasn't able to get around much during the week, but I've been working a 6:00 AM to 8:30 PM shift for the past few weeks. That doesn't leave much time for anything besides sleep when I get home.

My newest tile finished yesterday, so if you're going around to towns today, please tap mine. Just did my morning run and tapped any tiles that were ready. Finished the Thanksgiving quests this morning.

Hey Mechanic, I tried to accept your friend request, but it kept giving me an error. I even tried sending you a request, but that gave me an error as well. Not sure what it is about our accounts, but Origin doesn't seem to want to link us together.

Making my nightly rounds now. Check your tiles people.

Also, many thanks to all who have been tapping mine. I have kept it for almost a week now and have done very well with it.

When I wake up, Lisa should be done with her Turkey calling job. Is there any more Thanksgiving stuff after that? Does anyone know?

When I wake up, Lisa should be done with her Turkey calling job. Is there any more Thanksgiving stuff after that? Does anyone know?

Yes there are.

I won't necessarily spoil it for those who don't want to know, but click below to find out.

BELOW

Yes there are.

I won't necessarily spoil it for those who don't want to know, but click below to find out.

BELOW

I will not be clicking your link above, if that really is what you say! As I enjoy being pleasantly amused by the goings on in my Springfield.

Is there supposed to be another update before the Christmas one?

Doubtful, as there has been quite a lot of content over the last couple of updates, especially with the tasks of the premium content overlapping the normal tasks. That doesn't mean that it can't/won't happen.

Rumor (may have been announced, I'm not sure) has the next update slated for December 5.

Did anybody notice there is a new decoration in Krustyland (Fleet-A-Pita) and you have to complete the "Investorettes Pt 4" quest? Is this old news? I haven't been doing anything in Krustyland for awhile. Guess I'll have to head over there before I put everybody on tasks in Springfield.

It's also in Springfield. It's part of the Luann (premium character) tasks. When you start "Investorettes Pt. 1" it's available in Springfield. Then in pt. 4 (as you noticed) it becomes available in KL.

I'm pretty good about making my rounds daily to tap tiles. Thanks for everyone who has added me as a friend. It is helping me to make good progress.

EDIT: I just went on a tile tapping run. If you had a tile I was able to get it three times.