TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I raised the money to start the Squidport, and built the 60 minute tile this morning. I'm just supposed to let that tile sit there, and everyone will tap it, right? I just need to collect the handshakes, correct? Thanks in advance.

Once someone taps your original tile, it will be a handshake to you. That's your base tile - do NOT tap that one!

ONLY tap the additional handshakes (when there are 2 or more), leaving the original at all times.

Best tip - tap that 2nd (3rd, etc...) and do not tap the $$ and XP that come from it. Wait a few seconds, and let the game collect them for you. May take a few seconds longer, but you don't run the risk of accidentally tapping your last tile, and going back into build mode.

Went through and tapped everyones tile a little bit ago. I'll go around in about an hour. My tile is also finally done, thanks to those who have been tapping it! My town is really looking like crap, stupid Animal Crossing has been eating up my free time.

I'll be visiting everyone I can in a few minutes. Those that didn't have a tile earlier, I probably already did my 3 taps earlier (easier to keep track of, instead of entering every town again), and will resume tomorrow.

My town is really looking like crap, ....

Mine always has, (yes Elissa, my housing farms) so as I'm working on Squidport today, I get an onscreen message that I now have over 4500 items and more than that may cause lags within the game. Great.

I'm over $41mil now, so maybe some of the farms have to go.

With $41 million you could get rid of every single building and still afford to play for another 10 years.

Yes, but I'm concerned about one of the static items that have been in the game files for awhile now, and how much it gonna cost.

(Worlds largest toilet!! )

So the Santa's Little Helper balloon gives a stack of XP (I'm getting 5.5k with each one). It cannot be sold back for cash though... going to have to work out what to do with these things (it's kind of mesmerising to watch them float around):

image.thumb.jpg.99e52ff4c6d1e4dd58efaf90a44fae1e.jpg

So the Santa's Little Helper balloon gives a stack of XP (I'm getting 5.5k with each one). It cannot be sold back for cash though...

Chalmers "1979 _onda" can be bought for $9800, gives me 2631Xp, and can be sold for $2450.

So essentially, the cars can be bought for $7350. Multiply that by 4, and you still spend less than the $30k for the balloon and get well over 10,000xp.

I hated all the flags I bought for the July 4th celebration. And the Yeah, tons of XP, but then I had to put them all in my inventory (about 40), because you couldn't sell those either. I believe that there's a limit on how many items can be in your inventory (around 500) as well. Just sayin'.

Since I'm a newbie here (only level 10), if someone can let me know what you mean by 'tile tapping' it would be appreciated. I have about a half dozen TPR members as my friends in the game so far and I am happy to help in any way while I work my way up the levels.