TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

I'm loving the tile glitch. For someone at my level it really helps you level up quickly.

Is there a better way to generate money than to build a bunch of houses? I hated having to resort to that, but I'm just not sure how else you could be able to afford all of the buildings that you need to build in order to complete tasks.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ended up building a couple of Krusty Burgers back when I was trying to get 5 stars (which I still don't have) and it caused something funny to happen on the Van Houten tasks. On the one where Kirk and Milhouse are supposed to eat together, they each ended up at different Krusty Burgers since they were in different parts on the town. So, they didn't actually eat together which seems appropriate enough for the tone of these tasks.

Edited by ernierocker

^^ I try to stay on top of my characters doing 60 min tasks, but it's hard to keep up at work. Looks like I need to quit my job!

I've settled on 4 hour tasks during the day at work. I'll set them right before I leave home in the morning, check on them during lunch and re-task them and again towards the end of my day before I go home (and I don't feel like doing any more work anyway). Then some time during the night after dinner I'll put them on 12 hour (or 8 if I'm late with it) and they'll be ready to start again the next morning. I've caught up to everyone else WAY quicker than I expected to using this method.

^ Over the last few days I've switched to doing something similar to this. 4 hours during the day. Hourly if I'm home in the evening, then longer tasks at some point after dinner. Doing the hourly thing didn't become too much of a hassle until recently. There are just too many characters to chase around each hour, so it ends up taking too long. I'll just keep grinding away, I guess. Don't even get me started on donuts, but I'm sure everyone here has already complained about those to the point that you don't want to hear some noob whining about them.

Stupid donuts...

I was able to get a total of 4 tiles over the last day and a half, including inadvertently tapping the last handshake while trying to tap something else near it. I was being really careful trying not to tap it too! The game sure does seem to be pretty laggy lately. I believe that played into my unintentional tap. Anyhow, I'll continue visiting Springfields and tapping tiles that I see are ready.

ARRHGHHHH!!!!!! I just tapped my own tile again! I wasn't even near it! I hit the building next to it and it triggered the tile! Well here goes another two days waiting. But I was able to get 9 tiles in less than 24 hours of it being there!