TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Interesting, so the glitch is certainly a glitch as we all seem to get different things! Ready when everyone else is for a tap! I'll go tap once on everyone who has a tile now.

Apparently, the glitch has also been discovered to also include massive XP for those tapping on their friends' completed 24hr tasks of the "Open Air Stage" by Hans Molemen (Man being hit by football: The Musical), "Channel 6 Studios"' with 24hr tasks by Brockman, BumbleBee Man, or Arnie Pye, and Cleteus' Farm with Cleteus task or brewing moonshine.

The thoughts about the priority of fixing this glitch is starting to become quite varied.

On one hand - since the items available for Squidport have tapered off quite a bit, and not part of any main story lines, they will let it slide. At least for the duration of the current TV season. Too many things to tie into in a short time (thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, Valentines Day).

On the other hand - Squidport is such a large territory, that its being used as a filler, during lags in updates, completed promotions (whacking day, Halloween, etc.). That's why we got the sushi place, and a couple of other things. It is like a sidegame, like Krusytyland (even though SP is connected to the main screen) to keep up interest in the game. And it's costing EA donuts. In my case (as is with most people here) - we are at that 2.5 day build of the tiles. To speed it up, 30 donuts. There are people who will spend the $$ to get the donuts to speed that up. (There is also speculation that the donut price is so high to speed things up, AND some premium items, is to burn up the 1000's of donuts some people got off previous glitches. Evidenced by reduced prices 6 months later (Springfield sign, etc..)).

I tend to think with the latter camp in thinking that the glitch will be fixed quickly. I mean I got 7 tiles yesterday. That's 210 donuts, and in terms of real money (best case scenario, boatload of 2400 donuts for $99.99), I saved $8.75.

Along the rumor mill:

A holiday tie-in for the Jewish temple with Krusty's father, Rabbi Krustofsky, as well as Snowball II.

Springfield mall tie-in with Black Friday (though it may be a "sale" of items like the cigarette machine, the Duff bus etc.. that we had earlier this year)

Courthouse with some Judge Snyder and Blue-Haired Lawyer.

Harm's Houseboat with Judge Constance Harm

I Cant Believe its a Law Firm! with Lionel Hutz

Artie Ziff

Still talking about:

Crazy Cat Lady

Jacqueline Bouvier

.done with the homework for awhile.

Thanx. Got it. And CRAP!!! I just accidentally hit my last handshake!!!

I did that earlier this morning!

I'll go around and tap everyone's tile later tonight. I've already almost leveled up on XP just from this glitch!

Edited by ernierocker

Uh oh. Amy just checked hers and it took off a bunch of her premium items, and some doughnuts are missing. She says it looks like it reverted to about a month ago, before she bought some premium items, and it looks like they didn't give the doughnuts back!

Mine is fine, but Amy's is missing a crap load of stuff. When she logged in, Selma and Thelma showed up as a new task. So incredibly frustrating. It's amazing that such a terrible company is able to do so well.

No problems here either. In fact, I *think* I have 5 more donuts than I had.

Elissa's right. The Kirk Van Houten tasks and dialogue are pretty funny.

My new tile should be ready in 2 hours.

It looks as if the glitch hasn't been fixed yet either.