TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

I only show one handshake so I'm waiting. Help me out! And post if you're ready for me to tap yours!

I just tapped on yours as well. Did the tap, leave, tap, leave, tap leave - got 651xp each time!

Anyway, tapped the tile 3x. How does it look?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tapped yours just now, Elissa. I'll tap Shawn's when I can visit his town again in about an hour.

I've now gotten 5 tiles in two days! Still have my initial handshake showing, so feel free to tap my tile!

Edit: Just tapped Jeff's tile.

Edited by ernierocker

Ok. Thanks for all the taps but now I'm even more confused.

So I just checked after you all posted and I had two handshakes. Tapped one and it was Jeff. Won't tap the other one until I see another handshake.

So why after all of those taps do I only have two? Should we maybe try spacing out our tapping more?

Ok. Thanks for all the taps but now I'm even more confused.

So I just checked after you all posted and I had two handshakes. Tapped one and it was Jeff. Won't tap the other one until I see another handshake.

So why after all of those taps do I only have two? Should we maybe try spacing out our tapping more?

Not sure. Maybe we should just tap one, then let that person know so they can collect the second handshake, then go back in and tap again.

It might work, but it'll take a lot of cooperation on here.

Hmm, I have noticed that I have had no more than two handshakes at a time. So, looks like we do need to space it out more for more of them to count.

Yeah, I think so. I just tapped another handshake on mine (sorry, I didn't notice who it was), got that tile and another 1651xp! So that's 3 tiles just in the last couple of hours, plus the one I still have yet untapped, which I plan to leave that way, to help others and myself.

Ok, so basically moving forward we should all go tap someones tile only when they ask us to as it seems you can only have 2 or maybe three at the most waiting for you and then the other taps are 'lost'. I'm good for another tap if anyone hasn't used up their actions in my town today. If not I'll wait till tomorrow. Using this thread and this system we should all be good for at least 12 - 15 tiles a day I figure!!! Woo!

Using this thread and this system we should all be good for at least 12 - 15 tiles a day I figure!!! Woo!

I think there's a good chance at that. Just never tap your last handshake, but check often to see if someone visited. Then alert the thread that you're open to being tapped again. (Doesn't quite sound right! )

The thread on TSTO forum is getting a lot of attention. I would imagine that this glitch will be very high on the "fix it" list for EA.

^Just cleared out one that you gave me. So I'm ready for another one if anybody is ready. Being that I'm at work right now, I won't be able to check again until after 10 central time. Then I'll be able to do my rounds.