TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer her to take revenge on homer, one of my favorite in game animation.

I also have a tile ready. Have been triple clicking on all my friends tiles when they are ready. Not sure if doing it three times counts but if you go back out if the town and then back in the tile is open for clicking again.

Yup! I just visited about ten towns and was able to type the tiles three times and got the 600 or so XP each time. That ended up being 18,000 XP in about two minutes of tapping!

I've also gotten two more tiles today and still have the first handshake in place. So feel free to keep tapping my tile everybody. Love this glitch!

^ Tile clicked on!

Mine's still up and waiting for clicks too.

Also, I had to reinstall the game during the Halloween stuff and the setting for asking approval on buying doughnut items got turned off. Now I accidentally have the fiddler on the boardwalk. In short double check the option if you ever reinstall the game.

Ok, just to make sure I understand this glitch as I have a tile coming due in two hours...

Once I have a tile ready, I should go seek out other friends who have tiles ready and hopefully they are doing the same. Then if I go back to my town there should be multiple thumbs and I can click them, but not my actual tile piece and keep this going?

^ Mine have been stacking handshakes that have produced extra tiles from friends visiting my town. I just started hitting up other peoples towns this morning so I don't think the glitch is based on you going to others owns to get tiles for your self. It's more going to those peoples towns to help get them more tiles too. Hope that makes some sense.

Also - once you click on a friends tile, leave their town and re-enter. You can then click on the tile again, until you've done your 3 clicks for that visit.

After your 3 clicks, you average about 1500xp for doing that as well as providing extra tiles for that friend.

I only show one handshake so I'm waiting. Help me out! And post if you're ready for me to tap yours!

I tapped your tile, left your Springfield, and then repeated that until I had tapped the tile a total of 3 times. I did the same for everyone that had a tile showing.