TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know when exactly the Halloween stuff ends? I know it's November 7th but is that midnight tonight or all the way through tomorrow?

I need about 800 GOO more for the next bonus and I'm hoping I still have two more cycles of visiting towns to do it.

Does anyone know when exactly the Halloween stuff ends? I know it's November 7th but is that midnight tonight or all the way through tomorrow?

I need about 800 GOO more for the next bonus and I'm hoping I still have two more cycles of visiting towns to do it.

It's been pretty random in the past. There's no set time that I know of.

Thanks everyone but I only got one piece so perhaps they've already fixed this glitch.

The glitch hasn't been fixed yet.

In fact, some people have noticed that their piece can be tapped by friends, THEN ONLY TAP the handshakes, individually.

DON'T TAP ON YOUR OWN TILE! Then, as your friends cycle their visitation, let them keep tapping on your tile, and you can grab tiles by only tapping on the handshake.

Being that this has been a newly discovered glitch, I'm doubting that would be removed in the update coming today.

My thinking is, give it a shot. You might lose a day or two on the tiles at most, BUT, you may end up getting all the tiles you need in a matter of days if we all keep searching out our friends' tiles.

I have about 300 goo to go myself to get everything. I thought I saw last night the timer counting down, but today I have no problem collecting goo.

Just a heads up here - I'll have a tile ready in 9 hours.

Update is ready in the App store.

Milhouse's parents are the new characters.

Also, the Bachelor Arms and Office of Employment are new buildings.

Also, some new decorations including the Cracker Factory which is worth 150 donuts and Southern Cracker Fountain which is worth 30 donuts.

You will need Bart and Milhouse free to start the tasks. 1st task is the 1 hour Shop at Kwik E Mart. I believe you will need Marge free after that.

Edited by ernierocker

GOOD NEWS!! The Squidport glitch hasn't been fixed!!

I did a little more research. My previous statement below has a mistake in it:

DON'T TAP ON YOUR OWN TILE! Then, as your friends cycle their visitation, let them keep tapping on your tile, and you can grab tiles by only tapping on the handshake.

Visit your friends as normal (in this case, to tap on others completed tiles) but

DO NOT TAP ON YOUR LAST HANDSHAKE

If you do, you'll have to take 2-3 days to build a new tile.

So keep visiting and tapping on your friends tiles. We (as a group) can probably load up on tiles in no time!

BTW - you can put the "Freak Show" tent on the boardwalk, if you have room.

image.thumb.jpg.52336d0e90d874e11a22139e94077471.jpg

I think it looks pretty good on the Boardwalk.