TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TSTOTIPS.com has the rumor up. No spoilers on the front page.

Looks to be true. (free wailing wall.)

Another rumor (files pertaining to it have been in the game files) is another mountain, Satan's Anvil.

Other strong rumors for level 37. (Supposedly November 7)

Kirk Van Houten (coming with any number of different possible buildings). His dialogue has been in the game files for about 6 months.

Springfield Mall has had bits and pieces in the game files for quite some time as well. Looks to be like Krustyland, where there will be a portal to another screen. Leftorium is also mentioned with it.

Jacquline Bouvier has also been brought up, but her dialogue had been deleted (or hidden) from the files.

Rumors that have only SLIGHT merit:

Crazy Cat Lady (images found, but nothing more)

Court House w/ Judge Snyder (I'm guessing he's more wishful thinking than anything)

Edit: one more character: some oriental realtor. Her name escapes me right now, but she has/or had dialogue in the game files as well.

^^I hope they don't add the mall for a little bit, and instead, update the Pier and Krustyland instead. I'm dying for a Krustyland update. Also, I'd love the crazy cat lady. That could be a good addition! I had everyone free today in case there was an update, but go the free wailing wall instead.

Is anyone's Goo Counter off? I should be getting bonus donuts every 2,000 Goo, but it seems like the number I actually get it at keeps increasing each time. For instance, last time I didn't rollover until 20,500 and now it looks like my next one will be closer to 22,800 according to the counter.

Is anyone's Goo Counter off? I should be getting bonus donuts every 2,000 Goo, but it seems like the number I actually get it at keeps increasing each time. For instance, last time I didn't rollover until 20,500 and now it looks like my next one will be closer to 22,800 according to the counter.

I had that problem too. I noticed that the candy thing that keeps track of the goo, doesn't reset until after you claim your donuts. Though the goo counter keep tabulating.

So if you go over on the candy counter without collecting your donuts, that goo is lost (toward your next 2000).

If you're visiting friends and getting close, keep a tab in your head so you can go back to your own Springfield, collect your donuts and continue visiting friends.

Also, as I was checking TSTO Forums - apparently there's a glitch with Squidport tiles that has surfaced.

If you're taping a neighbors completed tile, it gives them an extra tile (2), and a third person tapping on it gives that person a third (3 total) and a bunch of XP. Each tap gives the owner another "yellow thumb" signifying that that tile has been tapped.

With that happening, and tiles are 2.5 days (should be 3 for me soon) I'm gonna start tapping on other peoples tiles. Hope you do the same for me, and don't collect them till you have 3 thumbs showing.

Unfortunately, with a new update coming on Thursday, I think they'll probably fix that. But, we can try in the interm.

Good thing I read this before I played. I just finished making a tile so I'm going to leave it and hope it works.

If I can, I'll do it tonight.

(I do 1/2 my houses in the evening, the other 1/2 in the morning.)

Like I said, it's worth a shot.

I will have a tile ready about 9:00 A.M. EST time tomorrow. Unfortunately, I've already visited everyone's town for the day. I'll check tomorrow for tiles.

Edit: Actually, I still had a couple of friend's left and just clicked on a tile for Amy Ray.

Edited by ernierocker

Interesting.

Daren, I just tapped your tile if you want to check.

Well it has changed from the tile to hands shaking. I'll check later and see if it changes again after getting tapped again. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383615210.750176.jpg.73848cf874d6cf6bde9b7da846a46ad3.jpg