TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like an arcade and another one of the bullies too.

Anyone figure out who has to be free to get the quest started? All my guys are on tasks right now.

Nelson starts the dialogue. Talks about all the bullies getting together. Build the arcade (24hrs) and you get Dolf with it.

Also, looks like the XP has been reset to 185,000 or so. Much better than the 1.3mil I was at. Time to start generating donuts again!

Simpsons is back in the top ten top grossing iOS games. It had dropped pretty low, into the 20s and 30s over the summer, but it was #9 this morning. Oddly enough Candy Crush is STILL #1 and has been that way for months. What is it about that game that makes people play like crazy???

Simpsons is back in the top ten top grossing iOS games. It had dropped pretty low, into the 20s and 30s over the summer, but it was #9 this morning. Oddly enough Candy Crush is STILL #1 and has been that way for months. What is it about that game that makes people play like crazy???

I can't explain it, either. I've never been a fan of Bejeweled, or any of those similar games. I tried Candy Crush a few months ago and got absolutely hooked on it. I finally made myself stop playing it when I got around level 250. Luckily, I haven't touched it for a few months, but it was consuming way too much of my free time.

Of course, it seems like Tapped Out is doing the same thing now.