TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that the gremlins look a lot like the Family Guy evil monkey?

No, it's not just you...I've noticed it too! I love how they do the "point" when you tap on them!

AND... Looks like they slit their own throat!!

So in the midst of all this Halloween goodness, the game has finally decided to give me the Hibbert/hospital tasks that I never got to complete. No idea what triggered this, but at long last my citizens will have the healthcare they deserve!

I'm not sure if I updated but I don't have anything available at the App Store. I was able I get a few extra ghosts this morning but maybe only 20% of the time. I've resorted to using two hands to try and reduce the time between the extra tapping, but even that doesn't work most of the time.

So in the midst of all this Halloween goodness, the game has finally decided to give me the Hibbert/hospital tasks that I never got to complete. No idea what triggered this, but at long last my citizens will have the healthcare they deserve!

Thanks Obama!

Okay, I'll shut up now.

Just an FYI, if you are visiting other Springfield's when you cross 10,000 Goo, go back to your own and build the gingerbread house before you finish visiting other Springfield's. I missed out on credit for 200 goo towards donuts because I finished visiting before building.

Also, if you can put gremlins in my Springfield, you'll get the full 4 goo for them because I will not pop them.

Ron "Still loving the Halloween update!" Patton

The bombs are really convenient, but not nearly enough to use any doughnuts to get more.

Yeah, I used my first one to gather all ghosts when I released them from both my cemeteries, burial grounds, and mausoleum. Bam! All collected in one fell swoop. I won't waste any doughnuts to get more though.

Honestly, I like my vacuum cleaner more.

Ok. Getting bored again since I've finished all the Halloween tasks, and my rollover for donuts is up to 1.3 million (instead of the fixed 214k before the Halloween update), so I've just been stockpiling cash. Hit 35mil today, and decided to buy the cubic zirconia for 5mil to put in my "Garden of Useless Sh!t". BUT, by buying it, it gave back about 135,000XP.

Bring on the next update.

image.thumb.jpg.72f348e0e730ce61014fdf2cf4635ff4.jpg

My "Garden of Usless Sh!t"

I definitely don't like how high the rollover XP went. Takes way too long now. I'm done with everything, but I really enjoyed this one. It'll definitely keep me happy until the next one. I'm hoping for a Krustyland update.