TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've actually enjoyed not having to change modes and can just tap a ghost when I see it while collecting other stuff. And the vacuum is a great idea and works well for when you release ghosts from the graveyards. Think they've continued to take the best parts of different holiday updates to make this one fun and doable. Already curious to see what they keep, add, and change for the Christmas updates.

^ Which is awesome since it's so easy to get GOO in this update. I expect to collect a lot of doughnuts in those bonus stages

I sure hope so. Since the XP rollover is getting higher and higher again with this update. I built a bunch of Quik-E-Mart's, to see if the rollover would increase (it was at 933,000+ at the beginning of this update) and it did increase. For me it's now at 1,095,933.

Before this update, the XP rollover was a bit over 207,000, and stayed there for a long time, and I made about 80-90 donuts.

I have picked up about 6 donuts by popping ghosts though. (Small consolation).

I've added a bunch of people, starting with fellow newbies.

I didn't get too far in the Whacking Day update, so I'm hoping I can actually complete this one. Being away from wi-fi for eight days won't help matters.

I reached 10,000 GOO this morning. I'll still drop off Gremlins in your towns, and feel free to haunt my buildings, but no need to give me Gremlins!

Tapped Out was my life for the last week...so sad.

^ Wow that was fast! I'm closing in on it fast though. Certainly been playing way too much this week.

Though my Bart has disappeared and is on a task the he is done with. No matter what I try to do he won't show back up. Deleted and reloaded the game etc. Soo frustrating.

^ Maybe try putting Barts treehouse into inventory and then putting it back. Just the first idea that came to mind. Hope it works.

After posting this went into the game and Ned Flanders was missing. Put his house into inventory and then back and he popped right up.

On another note, can you say "Homer overload!" How many tasks can one character need to complete at once?

^ Maybe try putting Barts treehouse into inventory and then putting it back. Just the first idea that came to mind. Hope it works.

That did the trick, good idea. After looking at the AE forums the glitch appears to be happening with multiple characters that basically end up in limbo... so be on careful and don't lose track of trick or treaters.