TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 100 friends, and with each friend I can get anywhere from 8-10 goo (if you click the ghosts fast enough you can sometimes get more than just 5). Add in the cemeteries, gremlins, and trick-or-treating tasks and I'm getting about 1200 a day.

I have 100 friends, and with each friend I can get anywhere from 8-10 goo (if you click the ghosts fast enough you can sometimes get more than just 5). Add in the cemeteries, gremlins, and trick-or-treating tasks and I'm getting about 1200 a day.

wow

What rumor is that?

That you can get donuts when killing ghosts in friend's towns. No one had proof, but said that they had done it. I did it this afternoon. It was only one, but it's better than nothing. (Still got the GOO too!

Tomorrow is a top hat. I'm guessing it'll be something circus related.

Apparently, it has something to do with Sunday's episode. It's basically the parts for a new Homer skin. After the episode, you'll have to answer a trivia question about the episode to unlock it.

image.jpg.43dcd41a2ed004107e2c38b4d0b830c8.jpg

So when the update first came out, there was something about a "global task" if all players across the planet collected enough goo and there was a status bar for it. I haven't been able to find this recently or seen it since the first day. Is this something that already happened or did EA give up on it?

Edited by robbalvey

^ it's still there, if you click the Halloween Trophy it will bring up your personal GOO prizes and info. On that screen if you look at the bottom right you'll see a picture of just homer, and next to it Homer with a bunch of people, click the one with other people and it brings up the global GOO info.

If anyone wants to add me, same username as my screen name - BCTom.

I play the game daily.

Updated the front page, and request sent! Thanks!

Thanks, I've accepted all incoming friend requests.

Anybody but me keep mistaking Maude for one of the ghosts you collect?

Yup. Also seems like this update has lots of bounding box and priority issues. I'll go to tap a ghost and it will think I'm tapping a building, same thing with the gremlins, etc. I'm pretty sure this is why with the snakes they had that "whacking mode" you had to go into and I wish they would have done it with this too.

Anybody but me keep mistaking Maude for one of the ghosts you collect?

Yup. Also seems like this update has lots of bounding box and priority issues. I'll go to tap a ghost and it will think I'm tapping a building, same thing with the gremlins, etc. I'm pretty sure this is why with the snakes they had that "whacking mode" you had to go into and I wish they would have done it with this too.

Stop complaining, it's a great update. I hated having to switch modes and crap, this seems to work just fine.

I've also now collected three donuts from killing ghosts.