TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you guys need to clear out your gremlins.

Just left 5 gremlins in Elissa's town and was going to leave the four I had left with Dave T. and it actually let me leave 7! He had 7 gremlins available and it kept letting me tap it and my gremlin counter said -3 when I left. Weird! Dave let me know if you actually have 7 gremlins from me, could be an interesting glitch. When I got back to my town, it had reset my gremlin counter to 0.

Edited by ernierocker

I'm really liking how much faster you collect the goo, and how much more incredibly easier it is to see the ghosts versus those terrible snakes!

In addition to that, iIt seemed like during the Whacking Day event, when hunting snakes in friends' towns, there was only the specific amount of snakes you could hunt (5 or 10) spread thinly throughout the town. I remember getting so frustrated spending time going through each street trying to find the one bastard snake I didn't whack yet.

What's so good about this update is that the number of ghosts available to hunt in a friend's town EXCEEDS the daily limit, allowing us to complete the tasks in a fraction of the time. That really helps a lot!

I went through my friends last night an deleted a ton of people who hadn't played in over a week (some in months). If anyone needs more friends, and hasn't added me yet, please do! I only have 72 friends right now!

Name is : cfourmont

Guy, I added you. Thanks!

Also, we need to weed out the people on the front page who aren't playing. If anyone knows if someone isn't playing anymore and should be removed (or we can note they are inactive players), please let me know.

Thanks!

Edited by COASTER FREAK 11

I went through my friends last night an deleted a ton of people who hadn't played in over a week (some in months). If anyone needs more friends, and hasn't added me yet, please do! I only have 72 friends right now!

Also, we need to weed out the people on the front page who aren't playing. If anyone knows if someone isn't playing anymore and should be removed (or we can note they are inactive players), please let me know.

Thanks!

I'm still active (1337me_69)! Also, I added you Guy! Loving this update...it's making me even more excited for HHN (planning on going next week!).

Thanks!

I'm still active (1337me_69)! Also, I added you Guy! Loving this update...it's making me even more excited for HHN (planning on going next week!).

Sent a request, thanks!

I'm still active, too, username michaellynn4. I don't think I ever got added to the main page, either. I only have about 25 or so friends, so anyone who wants to be friends with someone who'll be very active with the Halloween update, friend away! I'll add you, Guy, as soon as I get some downtime from work!

I'm still active, too, username michaellynn4. I don't think I ever got added to the main page, either. I only have about 25 or so friends, so anyone who wants to be friends with someone who'll be very active with the Halloween update, friend away! I'll add you, Guy, as soon as I get some downtime from work!

Added you to the main page.

Thanks!

^That is awesome.

I checked my settings yesterday before I started this, and saw that the donut spending conformation had somehow been turned OFF. I changed that pretty fast. With all the random clicking after the ghosts and stuff, it would be really easy to spend donuts. Just a heads up.

dt

^^ Haha! That's Awesome!

Just got the 4th level prize which is one of last years Zombies. Now onto the 5th which is a "victorian flying saucer". They have made GOO collecting a lot easier and quicker than the snakes which I am liking.

^That is awesome.

I checked my settings yesterday before I started this, and saw that the donut spending conformation had somehow been turned OFF. I changed that pretty fast. With all the random clicking after the ghosts and stuff, it would be really easy to spend donuts. Just a heads up.

dt

Yeah, mine did that too. Luckily, I caught it before it processed spending a crap load of doughnuts on speeding up some useless task. I'm giving a few more people till Sunday until I kick them off. I had a few that hadn't been on in over two months so I got rid of them.