TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't they done that in the past where they release a big update early, and just turn it on later?

I don't remember anything like that, but it does make sense.

Strangely enough, I ended up d/l a second update last night of about 148mb. Very curious about all this, since I didn't start playing till after Halloween last year.

^I just stopped building them... I have 3 or so in inventory. My boardwalk is finished so why keep building? Are you still working on your boardwalk? I wonder if they'll add more buildings for the boardwalk.

Also, is Bart's Tooth Chipper task the last one for Krustyland?

I'm currently building the toothchipper in krustyland. About to finally have enough to build the apartment for thelma and patty. I have 7 boardwalk sections saved up I just continue to build those. I would like to see more put into krustyland but I'm looking forward to the halloween update.

Is the doughnuts in the balloon pop game totally random, or something that can only appear when all tasks are done?

I believe that the donuts are added at random, once all tasks have been completed.

It seems to be the belief, though I've found NO definitive answer.

Do the events normally get started with a particular character or charterers, or are they triggered in some other way?

Usually one character sets things in motion. Once in a while, it just starts and you try and keep up.

I *think* I have all of the Selma/Patty quests finished, so I have ALL of my peeps free until the update shows up.