TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup!! I already got the sunsphere! (3-day build)

I'm thinking you need to have Wiggum free to start the tasks, only because of the requirement listed on the SWAT van.

Now there's so much to do, and having the characters have tasks that cross all fields, makes it a lot better. As in, there seems to always be something to do.

Building the sunsphere now and just started Snake on his task to get Eddie and Lou unlocked. I've really been neglecting my Springfield and just focusing on getting Krustyland land stuff. Guess this update might balance that out for a bit.

Has anyone gotten donuts yet on the balloon pop game? Nothing but tickets (and usually small numbers) for me.

Only getting tickets so far.

Lance2680.

Been playing for a couple of months. I just wish I could I knew how to gather donuts more quickly without using actual money. I'm cheap and not very patient some times lol. I hate wating for the level up to get donuts. Only a level 28 right now

I'm not opposed to using $$ to buy donuts, but I got so burned by EA on Sim City Social that I'm not willing to fork over any $$ at this time, and haven't yet even though it's prevented me from getting some iconic buildings (Lard Land Donuts as an example).

I was looking back at some of the past challenges to get buildings and I really hope they bring some of them back at some point for those of us who weren't playing last year.

I'm playing as well, just recently started it back up again after not playing for a few months. I'm on level 16, but in need of friends.

Getting a little addicted, wanting to build my Springfield up better. Feel free to add me.

Username is: mystic_orange89

Updated the front page, thanks!