TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went through the whole list on the front page and finally added everyone. Acceptance would be greatly appreciated.

I started late & just got up to level 17, so I'm hoping getting more friends will help speed up the process a bit.

I might start playing again now! It looks good so far. I'm on a 12 hour task now, but it does seem to be like people said and is a whole other 'town' setup versus the terrible boardwalk. I also like that you can take people from Springfield to do the tasks in Krustyland. It probably sucks for those who aren't done with the task, as they now could have double the tasks for one person, but it'll actually get me to start giving people tasks again.

I might start playing again now! It looks good so far. I'm on a 12 hour task now, but it does seem to be like people said and is a whole other 'town' setup versus the terrible boardwalk. I also like that you can take people from Springfield to do the tasks in Krustyland. It probably sucks for those who aren't done with the task, as they now could have double the tasks for one person, but it'll actually get me to start giving people tasks again.

And with the Krustyland tickets you get when you visit other towns' Krustylands, there's now a reason to start visiting other people's towns.

And with the Krustyland tickets you get when you visit other towns' Krustylands, there's now a reason to start visiting other people's towns.

I've been try to visit others towns with a Krustyland, but still haven't got any tickets yet from doing so.

Anyone have any idea in how to do that?

For most town's, the only way you are going to be able to get tickets from other people's towns is to click on their front gate. They regenerate tickets every two hours, but once someone clicks on it, they will be gone until the next two hour period. So, right now where most people only have the gate and ring toss, you will just have to be quicker than everyone else.

Love that the Krustyland front gate activity is 'searching bags for outside food'.

But anyone else disappointed that Kang and Kodos' Twirl'n'Hurl doesn't appear in the list of rides? Thought that one would have been a given. No sign of Captain Dinosaur's Pirate Rip-Off either. At least the Wet and Smokey Stunt Show made it in!

• 2 weeks later...

I too am loving the new Krustyland. I've virtually forgotten my normal town. It's like starting all over again, but with a theme park!

^As for doughnuts, every once in a while there are glitches, some you have to trigger, others you don't. I think I got about 2500 doughnuts from a few glitches that I didn't do anything to trigger. But, it's been quite a while since I've heard of any glitches. Other than that, the only way is to pay real money, or you can build orange houses to get a lot of XP to get the bonus doughnuts for leveling up or reaching the max.