TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ no kidding! Still dumbfounded, since this means somehow today I tapped well over 2500 eggs/snakes today to get to the motel. Really just a huge thank you to everyone for dropping off eggs today!

^ awesome! There's still some time to work some egg magic!

Curious to see if they have just extended the Whacking Day promotion without saying anything. Usually, we have an update by now to remove it.

Been doing some mad updating to my town as this latest promotion has renewed my enthusiasm in the game. I am most proud of my "Duff" park and my new slums neighborhood to go with the Sleazy Easy Motel.

It's still up this morning, so if everyone could flood KT's town she may be able to get Tatum and the Colosseum as she's about 850 away from it!

Just gave her the "Pac-Man" treatment with the 100 I had.

Curious to see if they have just extended the Whacking Day promotion without saying anything. Usually, we have an update by now to remove it.

I was thinking about this more and more as it got later in the day.

Possible reasons?

They couldn't make their own deadlines.

Apple didn't approve it.

My biggest thought though was that they were greedy. Since you could use donuts to speed up the buildings (and/or in this case, purchase snakes) they announced an event termination date, on a fairly difficult challenge. (Admit it, w/o some people buying extra logs, tree stumps etc. it would have been nearly impossible to get everything AND help out friends) that people would panic on deadline day, and purchase extra donuts to complete all of the awards.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

JJ

New update this morning leveled me up to 29. Haven't looked at what we get with this update. First tasks involve Luigi and Skinner, Play the accordion and Bird Watching, respectively. So, at least 24 hours before it progresses further.

And the snakes are still around. I'll send some eggs KT's way in a bit. Hope she gets it!

Just d/l update.

Things I noticed:

Whacking day promo is still in effect.

New buildings:

Skinner's House (includes his mom) - tasks

Open Air Stage - 160 donuts. (No XP or % - used for tasks)

Sprawl-Mart - 90 donuts (another premium bldg pays cash and xp every 12hrs)

New decorations:

Springfield Park Entrance

Cobblestone wall

It's still up this morning, so if everyone could flood KT's town she may be able to get Tatum and the Colosseum as she's about 850 away from it!

Dropped off the few I had left, will certainly drop more through out the day to her.

Um. So, after the update my game was fine. I just went back, and uh, everything is GONE!!! I'm literally starting over! I think I'll just delete the app, then re-install and try to sign into Origin again. Anyone else having this issue?

^ I've had the same problem a few times before. Usually it could be fixed by just closing the app completely but there was one time when I couldn't get it back and had to restart. I hope you can get it back though because EA is absolutely no help in this situation.

Just so everyone knows, Whacking Day has been extended to the 16th! Check the info button (the ? icon) and look at the bottom. It now reads "This event ends on May 16th"!

Also, thanks to whomever left me 57 eggs last night (Shawn?)! Thanks to you I was able to get Willie before the original deadline!

With that said, who wants to trade? I'm roughly 2500 snakes away from the Coliseum and 5000 away from the Sleep-Eazy. Hoping we can help each other get to 12500 before next Thursday! I have about 200 eggs available at this moment.