TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about 500 snakes away from getting Willie (I'm not going to get to the Coliseum or Sleep-Eazy), so if anyone has eggs they'd be kind enough to donate, I'd appreciate it! I still have to visit neighbors today, so I'll probably end up getting most of what I need, but if I could get maybe 50-100 eggs that would be great!

Let me know if you want some eggs back. I don't have many (less than 100 right now), but I can give out eggs too!

Hey Shawn, I keep checking back for your friend request but it never came through. I tried adding your name to my friend list and stupid EA is saying that it can't find it. Not sure what's going on, anyone else have problems with friending others?

So I am in need of 2000 snakes to get the hotel, a bit of a long shot since we don't know when the update kicks in today. Also I have a 100 eggs to whomever needs them.

I have 500 plus eggs. You want them? I'm not going to get everything as I'm still around 500 snakes away from Duff Stadium.

^ happy to be selfish and take them. Just surpassed 11000 snakes, so the motel could happen with some good help.

^Just dropped off 80 in your town. Good luck!

Edited by ernierocker

Thanks everyone for all the help in my final push to the Motel! I do have a few eggs still if anyone else is trying to make it to any goals.

^ If you want to drop those off it would be a huge help in getting me to the motel. Closing in on 11600 snakes now.