TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems the problem with Legs and Louie (as well as Texan and Burns/Smithers exercising) is that once you switch to whacking mode or try moving stuff around it resets. I got through the interrogation by not doing any whacking once they started their task and it moved on fine from then.

Dropped off 100 eggs to KT yesterday and 100 to Elissa late last night, and have another 100 eggs if anyone wants to trade. Any I acquire later on I'll drop off in KTs town for her to wake up to in the morning.

^dropped off 103, but after the first 50 or so I had a connection error (typical EA) and when I went back in to your town the last 10 or so seemed to be missing. Let me know how many it claimed you received. I still have 3 hidden somewhere but I doubt they're actually anywhere and just another EA glitch

I've got 250 sneggs. Who wants them? Leave me the same amount!

I'll leave you 250! I'm going to place them right now!

EDIT: I placed them in the back of your Springfield and along the streets. The connection was lost while I was placing them, so hopefully you got the full 250! I left some extras just in case.

I know Jeff and Erik have been leaving me eggs (THANKS!!!) Anyone else I need to repay?

Also, I now have a ton of eggs...going off the grid for a few days on the cruise but I'll have a ton next week to pay it forward to people who need more!

I know Jeff and Erik have been leaving me eggs (THANKS!!!)

If you're gonna be gone, perhaps you should buy a few more squares of land. Each square holds 64 eggs. If you don't, I'm pretty sure after a couple of days there won't be any free spaces left.

I've left a few eggs in various towns (usually blocks of 50). Getting pretty close to that 12,500 mark now, which is good as I'm heading to LA in a week and won't have time to whack snakes every four hours..!

I am now building the motel. I would like to thank anyone who left me eggs so I could progress this fast.

Apperently I am now whacking for money and donuts, but I am not exactly sure if that works on snake achievement or the snakes are redeemable in the end.

I will be leaving eggs around but do not expect any on return. I would like you all to give the people who do not yet have reached 12500 snakes first.

Happy Snake Hunting!