TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like I'm not losing snakes when I visit other towns anymore. Anyone else notice this?

I noticed there was an update downloaded when I played today. Guess they decided to change this, or maybe it was a glitch all along! Either way, I'm not complaining.

Downloadable update today. It looks like the XP glitch has been fixed...thank goodness.

Well, yes and no.

The XP doesn't reset after every time you leave (or come back - depending on how you look at it), but my level 28 is still set at 1,508,337. On the bright side, I now have 191,000+ XP.

Also, the windsock still works! Meaning, if you have buttloads of money, each windsock (19,000) gives an instant 3,200+ XP!!

Whereas, Duff Stadium (after a 24hr build) only gave 27XP.

^Try looking behind your buildings. This is done easiest with the blink buildings on and off button. If you still can't find them try clicking all your trees and scenery in snake whack mode. If they are hidden behind scenery they are almost impossible to see. I just spend 2 days looking for 1 egg

I just got one of the weirdest glitches just now. I was playing in my town collecting money from buildings when all the brown houses changed into Moe's and then changed into Orange Houses, Once they changed, I got the amount of money that the buildings made when I clicked on them. Unfortunately, it fixed itself, but I don't think anyone ever had it before.