TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

Whoever just gave me 238 eggs, you're AWESOME!!!image.thumb.jpg.12274a2a2fb0292d9fa004de1d5867c7.jpg

It gave me an idea, to help with losing snakes from visiting so many towns, I think in going to visit fewer towns, but leave a lot more eggs. So if you see like 30-40 eggs at one time, that's me!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being the slumlord that I am, I'll put in my .02.

I too, was getting tired of losing snakes. Especially yesterday, when I'd visit the same town more than once.

Then I noticed a trend. Whenever you visit a town, the 24 hour clock starts running, but doesn't post time elapsed (or time till you can revisit safely) UNLESS you also "help" by tapping on three buildings... I was being greedy for the snakes and passed on the tapping on houses since it seem that XP has no rating right now.

I went back this morning and started losing snakes again and was getting quite pissed. In one town I just decided to tap on the three buildings, and then it said I could come back in 2:09. Then it clicked. So, without going in snake mode, I just visited every town and saw that about 2/3 of my 42 friends were in the 2-3 hour range. After the time had elapsed, I visited every town (that had a fresh 24hr clock) and only lost 2 snakes total! (While raking in about 300+!)

So now, I think I'll be not only visiting every town to get snakes, but to complete the visit with the three house taps, so that I won't be revisiting people a second time in the same 24 hr period, and losing a lot more snakes.

Anyway, that's my theory on how it's working for me so far.

As for the not visiting the slums, I understand. If you remove me from your list, please don't forget to re-add me after this update has played out. (Besides, I'm about to start tearing things down and building up a city, instead of slums.)

JJ

Fortunately I haven't lost any snakes when visiting other towns yet. However, I'm in serious need of new friends (I'm down to under 15). Please feel free to add me: michaellynn4. I swear that I shall only steal snakes from Other Springfield and lay eggs generously in other people's towns, and if I don't, may I go straight to hell, where I will eat not but burning hot coal and drink naught but burning hot cola, where fiery demons will punch me in the back, where my soul will be chopped into confetti and strewn upon a parade of murders and single mothers, where my tongue will be torn out by ravenous birds.

...please? I'll leave eggs in the shape of smiley faces.

I've got more eggs than I know what to do with so I think I'm just going to be lazy and dump them in one or two towns each day. I wish it was like the Valentine update and I could see who's been leaving them in mine so I could reciprocate. So if anyone drops some eggs in my town feel free to PM me and I'll return the favour.

^Yeah, I think I'll probably do that as well. I'll post here every day to see who wants to be my 'egg buddies' for the day and dump like 100 in two towns.

So who wants my eggs today? And please make sure it's someone who can repay the favor.

Should get my gymnast Lisa and balance beam tonight, only need 100 more snakes. When I first played the update I thought it would take forever to save up snakes, but it's going much faster than I expected. And if anyone wants to do an egg swap, I have 160 eggs that I can give.

Leave it to EA to make this cross-platform thing frustrating. Even after I login to Origin, it still wants to use the town I played for like 10 minutes on the pre-origin version on my phone instead of downloading the one I've played on my iPod.