TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I read somewhere that the game may be down for at least a few hours tonight for the update so plan accordingly.

Already am. Set some things for 24 at 6am today, the rest I plan on having their tasks end in the middle of the night, so every one/thing is free when (and if) the update arrives.

Here's what's reported in the new update:

New buildings :

Duff Stadium

Fort Sensible

Lugashs Gym

Sleepeazy Motel

Springfield Coliseum

New Characters :

Drederick Tatum

Lugash

Lumpy

Miss Springfield

Barechested Willie

Gym Lisa

Drederick Tatum (tasks) :

- Walk the tiger

- Jogs

Homer Ninja (tasks) :

- Fake whack pretends

- Twirl whacking stick

Cletus (new animation) :

- Shoot the snakes

Duffman (new animation) :

- Promote Duff at Stadium

Lisa Gym (new animation) :

- gymnastic_cartwheels

- walk_the_beam

Lugash (tasks) :

- confiscate_student_pets

- groom_his_moustache

Lumpy the snake (walking character withtout tasks)

Milhouse (new animation) :

-fly_kite

-get_bullied_by_a_snake

Miss Springfield (new tasks) :

-attempt_to_whack_snakes

-open_event_active

-work_it_work_it

Ned (new animations) :

-front_powerwalk

-send_snakes_back_to_hell

Barechested Willie (new tasks) :

-one_finger_push_ups

-wrestle_a_snake_out

Jebediah Statue with a Snake.

Whacking Day mugs

Whacking Day Banner

Snake wooden (multi-colors)

Whackind day wind sock

fudging EA can't even put out an update when they say they will!!! Two days ago they said Thursday, now it comes out today RIGHT after I set my guys!!! GRRRRR!!!!

Ha! Jeff, you're gonna be pissed!

Sh!t.

I'm downloading the update now! It's out and it involves whacking things!

As E would say to Jewy:

DIE!!

(In my best Nelson impersonation) "HAHA!"

fudging EA can't even put out an update when they say they will!!! Two days ago they said Thursday, now it comes out today RIGHT after I set my guys!!! GRRRRR!!!!

It's Thursday in Australia...

Let's see if this update fixes my regular game progression which has been inexplicably locked up for the last month. New content is nice but bugfixes would be even better!

In anticipation of tomorrow's event I was going to make sure every character was free at lunchtime tomorrow, so I went and made everyone do stuff today that will last until well into late late tonight! Friggin EA!

Nice to see Sideshow Bob randomly showed up in my town again, he hasn't done that since I first started playing back in October.

I'm sure they expected the server to crash as usual. So they release it on Wednesday, servers crash for at least a day, so Thirsday is their best guess . BTW, I have 3 eggs in my town. Do we do that when visiting other people's town? I still have 3 hours before I can start doing to whaking day task.

Sorry for the double post, but this is major!!! You can turn on a doughnut confirmation now so you don't actually spend doughnuts by accidentally finishing tasks!! It's about time. Of course if you clicked it again real quick it would cancel it, but now you don't have to worry. It's in the settings menu. I found it by looking at stuff to buy, and in the top right corner there is an "i" and it's in there.

BTW, I have 3 eggs in my town. Do we do that when visiting other people's town? I still have 3 hours before I can start doing to whaking day task.

I visited your town, maybe that's the eggs??

The first 2 whacking day tasks (after Homer/Lisa dialog) were 24hrs for Homer and Lisa. Homer goes on a snake hunt, and Lisa does next weeks homework.

By reading the App Store update, we GET up to 10 extra things. I'm assuming by tasks. I mean - Homer is on a snake hunt, but I have NO snakes anywhere.

I also see nothing else to buy as of yet.

BUT, (and this is HUGE) does everyone (or anyone) notice that level 28 requires a butt load of XP?? Mine says 1,508,733. I'm hoping that's a glitch.

Another glitch that I've noticed was in place of one of my Krusty Burgers was a "piece-of-crap-car"' the next time it loaded, it was a blue dumpster, now it's a Krusty Burger again.

My major concern is that XP. Hope some of you have something different, preferably MUCH less!!

I'm kind of wondering if this is a two-part update, that would finish tomorrow. Esp after Elissa said something about the servers possibly being down sometime tonight.

After Homer and Lisa finish their first 24 hour tasks (Lisa Homework, Homer walking around with club) all the Whacking Day stuff will be unlocked, including new tasks for Willie, Skinner, Flanders, and Milhouse. Most of the new items will be bought with snakes, though a few can be bought with donuts (like snake decorations to make more snakes show up or easier to catch, kind of like the mausoleum made zombies arrive quicker). Eggs can be placed in neighbors towns and I guess they'll hatch into snakes after a few hours once that player has unlocked Whacking Day, sort of like how toilet papering neighbors houses ended up giving them candy after they cleaned it up. Guess everyone will be visiting other towns more frequently starting tomorrow!