TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

250 doughnuts for Frink's lab, Frink, a golden buddah, and $50k cash. Valued at 490 doughnuts. Personally I don't need the cash, and the buddah has never given me anything good so it'd be a waste. And it seems crummy compared to last one for the Springfield sign and whatever it was paired up with.

That's aweful. Especially since you're a complete moron to spend donuts for in game cash.

If they are giving offers like this, and the game is supposedly making lots of money, this is a sign they are REALLY putting to to the rubes.

EA manager: "People are going crazy, let's offer a horrible Gil package and see how many suckers buy it"

Other EA manager: "Great idea! Let's go out for lunch in your Ferrari".

-R

250 doughnuts for Frink's lab, Frink, a golden buddah, and $50k cash. Valued at 490 doughnuts. Personally I don't need the cash, and the buddah has never given me anything good so it'd be a waste. And it seems crummy compared to last one for the Springfield sign and whatever it was paired up with.

Yeah, I already bought Frink's lab, so no Gil for me this time.

I was really hoping for another great deal like last time. Oh well, already have those so I'll pass as well. Should get the escalator today or tomorrow!

Saving up for that one now, between the heart grinder and daily money, should be within the next 5 days.

My town is now an (almost) roadless pedestrian paradise.

Having no roads at all seems to screw up the game, however having just one bit of road makes all of the characters hang out in the same spot, which is very convenient.

I'm wondering if there will be a St. Patrick's Day or Easter update next. I'm actually hoping for a break for a while since I need to finish some areas in my town. However, I finally finished my Marriage escalator to hell (not reflective of mine and Amy's marriage . )