TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

I ended up with so many Satan coins and got the "3 donuts" out of almost every mystery stocking that I purchased, that it pretty much paid for my Satan's village for me! I think that was quite a decent trade off for all that work of getting those coins!

Was that intentional? Haha! But that's good to know- I'm definitely going after mystery stockings now!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I guess there was a Mapple episode.

I haven't seen the newest episodes, but this may have been the one you saw:

The Simpsons- Mapple Store:

If you go to YouTube and search "simpsons mapple," you'll see that they've actually done quite a few Apple parodies! The Hulu channel on YT has high quality clips. On another note, isn't that a bit ironic? Hulu having its own YouTube channel? But I guess it's also a clever marketing scheme- draw viewers away from YouTube to watch full, high-quality episodes on Hulu!

I only just got the SLH quest today and with christmas ending on Jan 10 there's no way I'll be able to get enough coins, even if I had 100 neighbors. In past updates have they kept newly introduced characters available even after the update is over? I know you can't get things like Halloween characters anymore, but SLH is a year round character, so I'd be kinda disappointed if I couldn't get him after this (especially since I'm only so far behind since my game decided to reset itself )

I guess I won't be getting SLH anytime soon since I have to get at least 900 more coins by Thursday.

If you have 100 friends (w/Christmas decorations) plus the decorations you already have - you will hit that 900 by Thursday.

I guess I won't be getting SLH anytime soon since I have to get at least 900 more coins by Thursday.

If you have 100 friends (w/Christmas decorations) plus the decorations you already have - you will hit that 900 by Thursday.

Yeah, I don't have 100 friends. However I'll add some people tonight and see what happens in the next day or two.

Anyone else slightly sad to see the Santa coins go away tomorrow? On the bright side, maybe they will have a nice update that goes beyond level 24 and the hospital.

I am. Kind of... I still have 4 buildings to get (hopefully getting one of those tonight) and have now banked over a million dollars. Also picked up 120 doughnuts (so far) in this cash out of coins. I won't be impatient any more and waste them on getting buildings build NOW!

Looking forward to what they may add, evn if it isn't much. I plan on redesigning my Springfield and that will take a little time.

The ultimate would be Krustyland and the Tooth Chipper!

I am just now building the Muntz house, so I will just miss decorating all the houses. Probably wont spend the 50 coins on decorating the Muntz house and just get another stocking.

I am also starting to run out of room and will start having to buy some land expansions. Starting to get tough to keep my cash flow with the buildings getting so expensive.

Did real good on stockings the last couple of days, and got Frink Labs this morning!! Yay! Sorta anticlimactic really. And strengthened my belief that no way am I spending $15 on the Volcano Lair.

Should be able to get Christmas decorations for Frink Labs tonight. Thing is, I've got tons of money, am level 21, and have TONS of stuff to still get, since the town visiting gave you craploads of money and XP, but all my tasks have been at a standstill since teh church was built becuase it wanted me to take everybody off of coin earning tasks to do 24 hr stuff.

They should have a Krustyland alternate town, where you build the entire park.

I'd love to see how much money the game is making. Yeah, my whole family is playing, but not spending any more money, especially since I got what I wanted. It was nice giving hard core folks essentially one free premium building, but that makes them no money. And once Christmas goes away, I'll probably be doing two town visits a day, for a short time, just to keep stuff going.

But, it did make for a good time for a month or so.

-R

There was an update just a few days ago. It could've been included in that. I wish they would allow us to take off the lights for all the houses of one type, instead of having to do each house individually.