TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only need one Funzo to complete the Funzo Mania and get the call for Santa's Little Helper..

but yeah.. still need to get 1500 santa coins for that... (between now and whenever this expires)

Thanks Hanno... and oh crap. That means 2250 coins minimum to get SLH. I only have 622 right now, and with all these EA meltdowns - Jan 3 is coming way too fast!!

Okay, I got the Mapple Store built. What do I have to do now to get the Bowlarama? Wait for one of the characters to finish a mission? I am starting to hoard coins now since I have all the houses decorated that I have unlocked.

this link should help answering your question.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9043283.page

I am currently in the stages of building the Mapple Store. I think at this point I'm going to just hoard coins and finish out decorating the houses.

Keep the friend requests coming! I know some of you personally, but really at this point I don't care because all my neighbors are TPR people.

You could always luck out and get a crapton of coins in teh Mystery Boxes. Or get a rock, like I expect to get later today when I get my first one.

What all is there to get with coins? Im working on Mapple, then there's SLH. Anything else cool, that doesnt' require donuts/money?

-R

Posted to the Tapped Out Facebook Page: Clicky

In order to make some necessary fixes over the next couple days, some players may continue to experience intermittent disruptions in accessing the game.

Service disruptions are more likely during peak hours of 9AM PT and 5PM PT.

As a reminder, for those of you have been logged out of your account and are unable to log back in, you’ll be able to sign into your account and resume your game progress when the fix is complete.

Your account, friend list, and towns are all saved and will be available once full features are brought back up.

Rest assured, all the Christmas-themed content will be available when you resume your game.

We will keep you informed with new updates. Thanks again for your patience.

posted at 12:00 am 12/12/12

...So that's still happening

I have all functionality back except I can not approve new friends, but I can send friend requests still. I sent out requests to the new people on here that I hadn't added yet, please let me know if you actually see a request from me (Cfourmont) and if your'e able to accept the friend request. Im trying to see if this is an issue with me or EA.

Thanks!

Im at 98 friends, could that be why? I thought the limit though was 100 or something. =/

I just got back on, and sent out a ton of requests. I'm just about to level 25 and almost everything is decorated. Still need some neighbors : love4thesea

I have all functionality back except I can not approve new friends, but I can send friend requests still. I sent out requests to the new people on here that I hadn't added yet, please let me know if you actually see a request from me (Cfourmont) and if your'e able to accept the friend request. Im trying to see if this is an issue with me or EA.

I see your request, but am unable to accept. I think this is an EA problem, I have some interruptions, hope they fix it soon.

^It all just has to do with progression at the game. The tasks unlock at different times based on programming, what characters are available at the same time, and other progressions. All of us have several tasks from previous levels not unlocked yet.

^^ like E said, it's all timing and availability of characters. I just hit level 21, (due to having a crapload of "friends" that I don't know), have 1951 Santa coins, and over $450k. Yet, there are 14 building available to me (including the town hall, the church and Moe's), BUT, by quest only.

I should have santa's little helper pretty soon though.

And yet with all that money they are making, they still have terrible servers. I still can't add any friends, it's been over 2 weeks and I'm not at the limit. Loading can be so sluggish, and visiting friends takes forever! I do like the game though!

I still have a few problems, as well:

--Every so often whenever I try to put something in my inventory or sell it, the game crashes

--While I am searching through my friends' town, if I wait too long before I collect anything, the game crashes