TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife played Smurfs a lot, then when iOS was upgraded, about everyone lost their villages, you know, because Apples just work.

This games fun, though I can't see ever buying donuts, especially after tonight.

I had 15 donuts, so I thought, what the hell, I'll buy a Homer Bhudda. In it, I get a Mystery box! In that, there are five normal fences. Total value, 675 dollars. So, essentially,the game stole my donuts.

Yeah, fuck you, EA, you won't get a penny from me.

I don't understand these games being so expensive. I would think if donuts were about 2 cents each in small quantities,everyone would buy them. But I can't see paying $10 for Krusty Burger, or something similar. I mean, if I'm spending $100 on games, it sure won't be for things I can see I friends towns for free. What is the point?

I've really never understood virtual items. My son would spend every dime he ever got on them, if wed let him. I really wonder what this is going to do to the current generation.

I spent my money on Star Wars figures that are worth much more than I paid. My sons Santa hat in TF2 will be worth absolutely zero dollars in the future. I just don't get it. But the towns I see, and my past itunes bills with friggen Smurf Berry barrels prove EA is making tons.

- R

I still can't search for friends, but everything else is working for me. For those that want to know what you have to do to trigger buildings and such, this is the best 'walkthrough' I've seen. It a walkthrough of the game, so there are 'spoilers' about what tasks you have to do and such, but it really helps if you get stuck.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9043283.page

After King Toot's is built, Apu will prompt the building of the Police Station (Miranda Rights #1). After the build, Apu will prompt Chief Wiggum to start the remainder of the Miranda Rights challenges:

LOL! I was wondering why I hadn't gotten this...oh, it's because my game gave me the challenge of set Apu to work a 168 Hour Shift!!! GRRRR!!! So I'm basically a week behind the normal progression now.

.... it's because my game gave me the challenge of set Apu to work a 168 Hour Shift!!! GRRRR!!!

Ditto. One week. Great.

AND.... these dumb Christmas challenges. Eats up all your coins!! I want to get Santa's Little Helper, but to get there is going to cost a crapload of coins.

I've maxed out at 100 friends. People I personally know from here, then filled from the "Simpson's Tapped Out" FB page by people at level 20 or higher bragging that they have Christmas lights. So at least I have a chance to max out daily on coins.

^Yeah, I don't know if I'll be able to get all of the Santa Coins required for everything by January 3rd. I don't want to add random people to get to 100...just the TPR people here.

Oh, and BTW, it worked for the last 12 hours and now I can't get back into it.

^Yeah. Not letting me in the last 20 minutes. They said that there would be an update today (according to their FB page). BUT... I did get an 80+ mb update yesterday about 3pm. So I figured that's what they were talking about.

I'm really not afraid of the random people, as there appears to be NO OTHER possible interaction.

This game is too addictive, and now the servers stop. Grrrr. Even more frustrating, I just started playing, and was going very well, but now these pauses and mixing xmas and normal challanges means I can not do some things, like gething xmas decorations. It says I need to finish a quest. I am way behind.

to increase speed of getting santa coins.. get santa's village and a santa outfit for homer

Is it really worth it? What are the tasks and rewards it unlocks?

Yeah, I'd kinda like to know too. It costs $12 and that seems like a lot to spend on one item. It's the same as the Volcano Lair and that at least comes with a brand new character.

Santa Village is giving me 25 coins every 24 hours. Or it was, I haven't been able to get on since Sunday. I can't remember about the Santa suit, I know the outcomes were close to being the same as the other Homer quests (ie make Homer pretend to ski)

I looked at that walk through, looks like some of the tasks are going to need some major Santa Coin.

Satan village does 12 coins each 24 hours (and can be rushed for 12 donuts)

santa suits gives the option to sent homer on a one hour task that gives 2 donuts... (and other tasks)

Edited by Hhappy

Satan village does 12 coins each 24 hours (and can be rushed for 12 donuts)

santa suits gives the option to sent homer on a one hour task that gives 2 donuts... (and other tasks)

From what I've seen online it says the village gets you 25 coins every 24 hours and the one hour task gets you two coins, not donuts? Can you confirm...if there was a one hour task that got you two donuts that seems too good to be true!

^ sorry my memory is lapsing..

the santa homer gives you 2 santa coins for a one hour task.

and the village does 25 santa coins every 24 hours (which can be rushed using 12 donuts)

(Just got access again so I could check)