TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had much less trouble with this update than the Thanksgiving one. Right now though if I log in as me everything's fine. If I log in as KT, none of her friends show up!

Stupid EA!!!!

I think it's a real testament to how much fun the game is that we all still play it despite EA's attempts to destroy it. Can you imagine if this was a Nintendo project!?!?!

it's also a true testament to how well the Simpsons brand has held up over the years. There have been tons of games similar to this that have been released over the past few years, but the first one I've actually wanted to play, and it's because of the license.

it's also a true testament to how well the Simpsons brand has held up over the years. There have been tons of games similar to this that have been released over the past few years, but the first one I've actually wanted to play, and it's because of the license.

This is the second one I've played, but its the first that I really enjoy and connect with.

Totally. I've tried Smurf's, Happy Park, and Jurassic Park, but this is the only one I've really liked, just because it's the Simpsons. Honestly, if it was any other game and was having this many issues I would have given up a long time ago.

I still can't add any friends. People can request me, and I can accept, but it won't let me search and request anyone. It's been like this for about 3 days now. It's definitely not as bad as previous updates, like Elissa said. Amy couldn't play at all for over a week after the Thanksgiving update. It used to be a lot worse. If there was one little thing wrong, the entire game would crash. At least now you can still play sometimes, with some features not available (still able to play my town, but all my 'friends' aren't showing).

Totally. I've tried Smurf's, Happy Park, and Jurassic Park, but this is the only one I've really liked, just because it's the Simpsons. Honestly, if it was any other game and was having this many issues I would have given up a long time ago.

I still can't add any friends. People can request me, and I can accept, but it won't let me search and request anyone. It's been like this for about 3 days now. It's definitely not as bad as previous updates, like Elissa said. Amy couldn't play at all for over a week after the Thanksgiving update. It used to be a lot worse. If there was one little thing wrong, the entire game would crash. At least now you can still play sometimes, with some features not available (still able to play my town, but all my 'friends' aren't showing).

The "no friends" thing happened to me all day yesterday. Finally last night my friends showed up and I got all the coins I could. Now today, nothing.

I also played Smurfs and Jurrassic Park, but I quickly lost interest. I think my wife still plays Smurfs.

KT was in tears for 15 minutes as she went into the game and it started it over!!!!!

We're really hoping that we can get her town back once Origin comes back, but right now with no place to Log in/Log out we don't know.

Hopefully they will give everyone a bunch of Santa Coins for this major outage!

BTW, the funniest part is that it got WORSE once EA posted how they had fixed the problem and most people should be able to play no problem again!!! Stupid EA!!!

KT was in tears for 15 minutes as she went into the game and it started it over!!!!!

We're really hoping that we can get her town back once Origin comes back, but right now with no place to Log in/Log out we don't know.

Hopefully they will give everyone a bunch of Santa Coins for this major outage!

BTW, the funniest part is that it got WORSE once EA posted how they had fixed the problem and most people should be able to play no problem again!!! Stupid EA!!!

In the past it's done it to me where the town disappears. It's always come back once I could log in, hoping for the best for KT! They gave us a bunch of doughnuts once for an outage like this, I hope they do it again!