TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So after you build the Mapple Store does it give you another Christmas Task? Right now Robb and I are waiting for the store to be built but Robb's to the point he's decorated all the house types he has and it's telling him he still has to decorate. Does this mean EA is going to force us to spend real money to buy the Volcano Lair and Muntz' house and stuff!?!? That would be a real big fail.

So after you build the Mapple Store does it give you another Christmas Task? Right now Robb and I are waiting for the store to be built but Robb's to the point he's decorated all the house types he has and it's telling him he still has to decorate. Does this mean EA is going to force us to spend real money to buy the Volcano Lair and Muntz' house and stuff!?!? That would be a real big fail.

This might help..

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9043283.page

^ That's pretty decent info, except it doesn't say anything about the decorating houses task. Right now I have three houses I can't decorate: Krabapple and Muntz (because I haven't gotten to those levels yet) and the Volcano Lair (Don't really want to spend 200 donuts) and I'd kind of like to know what happens when you decorate all that stuff so I can decide if I want to fast track trying to level up or spend my remaining donuts on the stupid volcano lair (leaning towards no....)

Also, it's looking like in order to get the Try-N-Save, I need to have Moe's Tavern? Which is sort of annoying because that was a quest from two levels ago in my gave and I still haven't gotten it yet!

I'm sitting on over 200 Santa Coins that I can't do anything with, and I'm hoping that once my Mapple Store gets completed later today, it gives me the Bowl-O-Rama?

Anyway...

^ as far as i can see.. after decorating everything.. nothing happens... you're just done with that... (and yes i spent some to get that all done)

After mapple store (and tasks) the bowl-o-rama should pop-up

for the rest.. the tasks appear to be pretty accurate (as far as i can tell)

Edited by Hhappy

^ That's pretty decent info, except it doesn't say anything about the decorating houses task. Right now I have three houses I can't decorate: Krabapple and Muntz (because I haven't gotten to those levels yet) and the Volcano Lair (Don't really want to spend 200 donuts) and I'd kind of like to know what happens when you decorate all that stuff so I can decide if I want to fast track trying to level up or spend my remaining donuts on the stupid volcano lair (leaning towards no....)

Also, it's looking like in order to get the Try-N-Save, I need to have Moe's Tavern? Which is sort of annoying because that was a quest from two levels ago in my gave and I still haven't gotten it yet!

I'm sitting on over 200 Santa Coins that I can't do anything with, and I'm hoping that once my Mapple Store gets completed later today, it gives me the Bowl-O-Rama?

Anyway...

I don't have the Volcano Lair and all the decorating tasks disappeared when I finished the other houses. So i guess until you get all of the non-premium houses, it will stay there. Barney's Bowling Alley should generate after the Mapple store and some related tasks. Supposedly, it costs 200 coins. After that, the other items should start unlocking. You will definitely need as many coins as you can get. Santa's helper is said to cost 1500 coins! Game isn't working for me at all. Got a nice message that they are aware of it an trying to fix it. You would think that being the top grossing game overall that they would have enough money to get better servers.

I have been having a couple of problems with my game and I was wondering if anyone has been having or had the same or similar problems:

-- Every time I try to complete building Cletus' Farm, the game crashes

-- My friends' neighborhoods don't show up

Does anyone know what is going on? Thanks.

I have been having a couple of problems with my game and I was wondering if anyone has been having or had the same or similar problems:

-- Every time I try to complete building Cletus' Farm, the game crashes

-- My friends' neighborhoods don't show up

Does anyone know what is going on? Thanks.

Yeah, I was in the middle of checking my town and building some pretty sweet-ass slums for my Springfield minorities to live in, and the game crashed, and I can't get back into it!

Also, I'm at the point now where I need to try to level up 4 levels REALLY QUICK to finish trying to decorate houses. Any tips on this? I have been holding off buying things like the "Springfield Sign" that are supposed to increase your XP by 4% - Does this actually work? If I buy that building will it increase the XP I get out of a brown house, for example?

Really just looking for the best way to level up in a short amount of time, and I can't think of a way to do it without building slums.

Edited by robbalvey

Any thoughts on how to level up the quickest? I have a bunch of Brown Houses in my awesome slums that will get me 106 XP every 5 minutes, but when I need to get to 23,000 XP, that's still taking a LONG time!

Kind of annoyed that my last two houses I need to decorate are Level 21 and 22 quests, and I'm still not guaranteed to get them before Jan 3rd, but dammit, I'm at least gonna try!

It's pretty tough to get XP until later. I would throw in a few of the longer timed houses as well, when you can. I forget which ones they are, but I like the 4 hour ones, and the eight hour ones as well. That way overnight you're not losing out on some time used to generate money and XP. Also, if you can get to 100 friends, that will give you over 2500 XP every day. Last, when you build stuff you are given XP as well. The best is to just build up the 'slums' but not only with brown houses, though they are the best if you can click every 5 minutes. Sometimes the houses are tied to activities as well. So just make sure you send people on their task as soon as they get them, and try to have everyone free at the same time every once in a while just in case. And sometimes the game just sucks and won't give you the next task no matter what you do. One time I had to wait 7 days for it gave me a new building, even thought I was 'technically' all done with the other stuff. Good luck!

Edit: One other thing, try and get your Conform-O-Meter as high as possible. If you click on the stars a window should open up and show you where you are lacking. It's not huge, but it does help in the long run.

Edited by jray21