What cards do you collect?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What cards do you collect?

• Pokemon
    • Yugioh
    • Duel Masters
    • Digimon
    • I don't care about anything but RollerCoasters and Donkeys

I was wondering if anyone here collects Pokemon cards. I have the complete 1st series of 151 cards from Bulbasaur to Mew. None are dark or anything, they're regular. At least 50 are holographic! I've heard that the entire collection- 151 cards + Trainers + Energies goes for $500 or more! What would you pay for it all?

Tyler "I'm not scared of any hunk of metal" Hopkins

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember I used to be a Pokemon freak and a Digimon hater! I was in my pokemon prime in about 4th grade or so. I still have all of my cards (Under my bed). Whats really funny is that I used to go to a Christian School and all the pokemon's were considered "The Devils Creatures" My 3rd grade teacher even write a short book about how anyone who beilved in Jesus should not speak of the Pokemons in "good terms".

Ah...yes I remember the good 'ol days of hiding the cards at lunch time as if they were drugs. I stopped collecting them once they expanded from the 150 pokemons. Meaning that I liked the original 150 pokemons. But not the stupid extras they were always adding.

Yea i used to have loads of Pokemon cards. This one time i actually told a kid, that balbasar or something was better than charizard and i traded it for charizard :p Lol i had such a good day.

Not collecting any cards anymore

USED TO collect Pokemon cards back in the day. Some nice rares I have. I remember being into everything pokemon, I still have my cards and I am waiting for them to be worth $$$ in like 20 years when they gain vintage status. Back in the 5th grade, you were cool if you had a Charizard.

I lost interest later on in fifth grade like everyone else.

• 10 months later...

I remember collecting pokemon cards! I think it was back in second and third grade. When they added more and more it got stupid. I remember just when I started getting a lot they became uncool. Those were the days...

Also, I've got some baseball cards that I just kind of collect if I gt them, don't make an effort to buy.

USED TO collect Pokemon cards back in the day. Some nice rares I have. I remember being into everything pokemon, I still have my cards and I am waiting for them to be worth $$$ in like 20 years when they gain vintage status. Back in the 5th grade, you were cool if you had a Charizard.

I lost interest later on in fifth grade like everyone else.

The same thing for me in second and third grade. In fourth and fifth I was obssessed with Yugioh. Now I've given all my cards to my little brother. For him, it's cool to have pokemon cards, but not cool to watch the tv show, WTF?

I used to collect Pokemon cards but when I got older I sold them all, made a lot of money with that and started to waste it for Magic cards. Those are anywhere in my chaotic room but I didn't saw them for years. Anyway now I'm not collecting anything because I think it's a waste of money or space...

Does anybody now those little figures called GoGo's? Or was that something we had in Germany only? I still have a ton of them anwhere in my room... Like I said waste of space