TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Theme Park Game - Theme Park Studio

I've posted an official announcement, screen shots, and a video. We are working with Pantera to deliver them some input. I'd really like to get as many of you to help with this as possible.

I've created a new thread on the main forum. Please view and respond here: http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64403

Thank you for your help!

--Robb

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I agree

A few days ago I stumbled upon their kickstarter campaign and contacted them to see what we could do to help as well. I run a gaming community over at www.vaultf4.com and have been plugging Theme Park Studio in our steam groups, facebook, and twitter accounts. We had a little success last night giving them a small boost in sales but honestly it is going to take a lot more.

Where is everyone! This is a great game!

Sorry to tell, but I think this game is not gonna work. Too much details, but the quality of the coasters ( Alot of bumps ) is horrible. Last 2 coastergames didn't work because they had the same problem. Unfinished gameplay.

Sorry for my bad English

Pantera, prove me wrong! Waiting for the release .

Sorry to tell, but I think this game is not gonna work. Too much details, but the quality of the coasters ( Alot of bumps ) is horrible. Last 2 coastergames didn't work because they had the same problem. Unfinished gameplay.

Sorry for my bad English

Pantera, prove me wrong! Waiting for the release .

Sadly, I slightly agree with this. Some of these videos that I have seen make RCT3 coasters look smooth, and I am a No Limits guy...

In fairness, a lot of content creators in the RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 community have found a way to "import" NoLimits track models into the game, so some tracks look ridiculously smooth. I have no experience with that, however, and some people question its legality.

Small team, needed funding, not even in Beta. I think some of you might be jumping the gun.

The game looks great, and for those of us that are looking to design theme parks, not play games while designing them, this might fit the bill.

Small team, needed funding, not even in Beta. I think some of you might be jumping the gun.

The game looks great, and for those of us that are looking to design theme parks, not play games while designing them, this might fit the bill.

I agree. They are still designing the game and to say that the coasters aren't very detailed at this point is kind of getting ahead of yourself. Keep in mind that you would be able to create objects to add to the coasters (such as crossbraces for the Intamin mega's track, etc to make it look real. I am pretty sure that the screens that have been posted are to show the basics on what is possible and that they haven't spent time and dedication to create an uber-realistic park (I actually wouldn't want them to, that way they can still work on the aspects of the game).

I am really excited for this game and I have a feeling that it might make me switch from RCT3!