TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Diamond Heights [RCT2]

Well Hello TPR! I wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving, but, what was I going to say? Ohh I forgot, I was going to redo another RCT1 scenario, which is Diamond Heights, located south of Corpus Christi Texas, here we go!!!!!!!!!!!

SCR1.BMP

Here's an overview of the beautiful park surrounded be crystal water!

SCR2.BMP

A Schwarzkopf Racer that I discovered, built in 1985 as the world's only Schwarzkopf Loop Racers.

SCR10.BMP

Another shot of the Looping Racers, my Favorite Ride In the park!

SCR4.BMP

And this ride, I'm not sure of, don't like the looks of this!

In the next update, I'll see what I can do to make this look like a park!

Edited by mcjaco

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SCR6.BMP

I've decided to demolish this coaster, just don't think it looks right!

SCR15.BMP

But I sort of Designed a William Cobb Wooden Coaster Built in 1979 named The Wipeout, what do you think of it?

SCR16.BMP

Also added, a bumper boats water ride, named South Texas Bumper Boats. (Just a thought!)

Good move demolishing that red coaster. I would straighten out the bridge now that there is no coaster going under it... that random section that's higher than the rest of the bridge looks really awkward now.

Also, I would reverse the bumper boat station. Peeps are idiots with boat hires and they basically just go right back to the station so unless you only want one or two boats out at a time I would put the entrance right next to the front of the station so peeps don't have to walk all the way down the dock and board before anyone else can get on. It speeds up loading time by a lot.

I'm glad to see you're taking your time with this park. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Well, today's my 20th Birthday, & it's also Ozzy Osbourne's Birthday too, I have an big update!

SCR22.BMP

I remodeled the bridges.

SCR3.BMP

An old 20's wooden wild mine ride, but demolished! Wonder what will replace it!

SCR21.BMP

Guests seem to like Wipeout! The Texas Compact Wooden Coaster!

SCR20.BMP

Built an Customized Zierer named Bumble Bee!

SCR23.BMP

Along with the Schwarzkopf Racers, I built an Gyro Tower!

So how's that, some comments, or feed back would be great!

• 2 weeks later...

Why are you ending it? This look like it had potiential!

Claustrophobia and Agoraphobia look more like they would be O.D Hopkins coasters instead of Schwarzkopfs, I don't know it's just my opinion. And also, I didn't really know why you chose Diamond Heights to be in Texas? It looks more like it could be in a place like Indiana.

But it looked pretty good, and with some stations around the rides, It would look pretty realistic.

The games forum is just a small area within TPR. Most people are on the main forum talking about actual theme parks and such. Other sites are devoted to these games while TPR is advertised as a coaster enthusiast website not a site to share your parks.

It's just my First time being on TPR, & no one replies to my Creations!

Heyyyy...don't be so hard on yourself. Sometimes people don't comment on my park, but I don't give up! If building parks is your passion and you love doing it, well no one is stopping you from doing it!

Sorry it took a little longer! I was depressed, cause I'm lonesome!

SCR1.BMP

I kind of put the bridges back the way they were, & redo the South Texas Bumper Boats ride!

SCR2.BMP

SCR4.BMP

I added an Underwater Sunmarine Ride!

SCR3.BMP

Look at those Submarines!

SCR7.BMP

Look what I put on an Island, an Custom Mack Water Coaster named Splashtastic built in 2008!

SCR8.BMP

Last two screenshots of the ride!

SCR9.BMP

See yall later!

Comments, & Feedback are really appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, here's an update!

SCR38.BMP

I repainted Splashtastic green!

SCR48.BMP

In this picture you can see an Visible Haunted castle hidden in the Trees!

SCR46.BMP

Can't stop looking at Agoraphobia, & Claustrophobia! The wonderful schwarzkopf racers!

SCR32.BMP

I am currently workings on this part, trying to figure out what flat rides I should put here, hopefully if I can find some room to be landscapable!

SCR1.BMP

The park contacted Zamperla to Invest a 30 million dollar moto coaster on an Terrain Island, which is Forest Adventure Bikes in 2013!

SCR3.BMP

I'm going to put scenery around stuff later on till 3 to 4 days at least!

Check ya later!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great looking work on one of the best original scenarios from RCT1. I think that (due to this scenario being in the demo) Agoraphobia and Claustrophobia sold more copies of Roller Coaster Tycoon then any other thing. I remember those rides in the demo, and I'm sure most of us all played it and dreamed that we would be able to build coasters that looked that nice!

• 2 weeks later...
Great looking work on one of the best original scenarios from RCT1. I think that (due to this scenario being in the demo) Agoraphobia and Claustrophobia sold more copies of Roller Coaster Tycoon then any other thing. I remember those rides in the demo, and I'm sure most of us all played it and dreamed that we would be able to build coasters that looked that nice!

I completely agree. I always thought that this scenario was one of the most beautiful settings with interesting rides, and I wanted all of my parks to look like Diamond Heights.

Historyfreak, keep up the great work. I like how you've been adding to this park but still keeping the the natural feel that it started with. I would love to see that island with Forest Adventure Bikes completely covered with trees, but I imagine you'll add that in at some point.