TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

ProjectJay [NL]

I've not actually had a computer for about 4 months, but I've been jotting down ideas for a while, so when I finally got hold of my old one it's been a case of filtering down ideas. I went back to the giga I designed and I just can't get my head round how to make it good, they're so bland on NL.

As sort of a "I wonder what would happen if I..." moments I started creating this coaster. It's not the most original ride, but the level of newton-meddling has been pretty intense as the shaping on these rides is so interesting. I'll probably release this as more of a case study of wing coaster design, but so far it rides really nicely, even if the track looks abit messed up in places.

You will probably gather there's abit of Gatekeeper, Wild Eagle, X-Flight and even some The Swarm! I initially wanted an inverted drop, but it's so bloody difficult and it wouldn't really..be impressive in NL, as ace as they are in real life. Even without that drop though, there's a good 5 inversions in this baby.

Anyway onto a few pics.

Feedback good or bad, and any ideas are welcome as always.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...