TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR 2013 Tours Announced!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can put in your deposit next week, go ahead and sign up in the store NOW! Then you'll be official when we receive your deposit but it will help with your spot the sooner you sign up in the store.

We always strive not to have a wait list, but the earlier you sign up the higher up you'll be!

Put in my deposit for Texas-Ohio and picked up the latest RAW Dvd (since it was on sale). Looks like it's going to be an awesome summer!

Great to see you again, Bas, after randomly seeing you aboard almighty Khan this summer ! It was a nice surprise and I'm glad we get to ride some more coastes together !

I registered for the trip and e-mailed Elissa about bank wiring the money for it, but got no response. How can I get this done, as i'd like to get the money in.

Elissa will reply to you as soon as she can.

They are on a cruise ship at this time with (i'm pretty sure) limited internet access.

So give it a few days.

^

It was closed down the last TPR tour (2011), but several got the credit in, because the maintenance closure didn't start till one day after the start of the (then) tour. So they showed up a day early and did TDL the day just before the "official start" of that tour.

Fortunately, I got the credit back in 2007, TPR's first group tour of Japan. Whew!

Still - it sucks when that happens. But there will be a lot of Tokyo Disneyland (and Disney Sea!) to discover and enjoy, all the same.

Yeah it was always going to happen! There's always something closed. I'm just excited to walk around DisneySea and I'm glad it's a ride that I have been on in all the other Disney parks. When I get there I will have been to every Disney park in the world, so I've got nothing to complain about.

Just wanted to see if I could confirm arrival and departure days for the Mexico Trip so that I can ensure that I am entering my time off request with Disney correctly. Am I reading it correctly that you could arrive for start of the tour the morning of Saturday, March 23 and then depart home Saturday, March 30? (Unless you decided to add time on your own to either end)

Thanks for your help guys!

-Gary T.

It seems like there will be no Space Mountain on the Japan trip.

June 18, 2013 - July 12, 2013 Space Mountain

It's a shame it'll be closed as I really like the Space Mountain rides but if we can all cope with walking past two closed large S&S launch coasters on the China trips then i'm sure we can all cope with this one.

As I aways say each time a situation like this occurs, It at least gives me a reason to go back!

Sent in a trip deposit for Texas/Midwest. I told myself I wasn't going to, but I got very tempted and caved. I remembered how much fun City Museum, Lambert's Cafe, and S.D.C were back in 2010, and I couldn't resist saying no. This really is a best of Midwest plus Texas tour, and I'm looking forward to it.

Sent in a trip deposit for Texas/Midwest. I told myself I wasn't going to, but I got very tempted and caved. I remembered how much fun City Museum, Lambert's Cafe, and S.D.C were back in 2010, and I couldn't resist saying no. This really is a best of Midwest plus Texas tour, and I'm looking forward to it.

Awesome - we'll have to have a Midwest reunion! (Laundry party?)

Put in my deposit for Texas-Ohio and picked up the latest RAW Dvd (since it was on sale). Looks like it's going to be an awesome summer!

Great to see you again, Bas, after randomly seeing you aboard almighty Khan this summer ! It was a nice surprise and I'm glad we get to ride some more coastes together !

Haha, awesome. Good to see you again!

A few answers...

- Sorry, we were away the past few days, I will get caught up on all my emails in the next day or so.

- There is always something major closed at the Tokyo Disney Resort, that's just how their very ambitious rehab schedule is. I breathed a sigh of relief to see that Space would be down as opposed to something truly unique like: Pooh, Journey, Tower, Raging Spirits, Sinbad, Monsters, 20,000 leagues, Aquatopia, etc. Space is just a clone of the Disneyland and HK Disneyland rides with no music.

- Those are the correct dates for Mexico.

- Trip boards will open this week and that will serve as your confirmation about the trip. I will post here when they open.

- At this time it looks like Texas / Midwest will be two buses. Two buses are better for the US Trips as we can get better perks from the parks bringing more people.

In the meantime, if there are any other questions keep them coming!

- There is always something major closed at the Tokyo Disney Resort, that's just how their very ambitious rehab schedule is. I breathed a sigh of relief to see that Space would be down as opposed to something truly unique like: Pooh, Journey, Tower, Raging Spirits, Sinbad, Monsters, 20,000 leagues, Aquatopia, etc. Space is just a clone of the Disneyland and HK Disneyland rides with no music.

My thoughts exactly. I didn't even know about the Monsters Inc ride! Just another thing to be excited about.

Yeah ! one more familiar face from my previous trips ! had a good time at CP with you last time we met !