TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Rainbow Adventures

Hell all! ^,^

I've been a big fan of the RCT series for some time, and have played sense the beginning. I have decided to pick up the game again and just started messing around on another "project". I don't really have any goal with this project, no plans whats so ever. I just kind of build as I go along! I'm in it for the fun of it! I'm not really in-line with the realistic standards of the official coaster-company, and just kind of place down track according to what I think looks appealing!

I have other RCT Parks as inspiration, as well as parks such as Busch Gardens, Sea World, Kings Dominion, Cedar Point, Kings Island, and Universal for inspiration.

The park is called Rainbow Adventures, not the most crazy super-awesome name, but rainbows are pretty and I love a reason to use purple in the park! x3

Anyways, I can could over each and every thought I had, but I really didn't have any. I don't have much more to say, so enjoy what I've made so far <3

Rainbow.png.b71d2e64e2b200385998b084e8215474.png

Welcome to the park!

Entrancewithrainbow.png.4a275ea18d7a2b1e5d4b4ec1cb0aef4e.png

The rides name is Rainbow Comet, atm. TBD.

Entrancewithpuke.png.9d8fbe2d3cf676ca521fb4fc716c42eb.png

Other side of the rainbow! With Puke!

Tower.png.e32a21243b0dc07172f40494c6bf65b0.png

Tower and buildings, Buildings are quite boring >,>

Jungle.png.bd6344248b0eaa289819144e388db8d7.png

Jungle-ish area. Going to try to make it stand out a bit more~

CoasterSurpise.png.8578c31fd12675565b43f2e976a346b9.png

Part of a stand-up coaster (Still debating on to keep it because it takes up a ton of space!)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stand up's layout is actually based upon some of the other B&M Stand Up's, such as Vortex as Carrowinds. I just stretched it out a bit to make it take over a larger amount of land. However, I'm having second thoughts on the action of having the stand-up take up all the land that it does. I may put down a water ride instead of the stand up.

Also, I'm glad you like the flowers :3

I haven't posted some screens in a while as I have been busy with other stuff. I may get to play the game a bit more as I'm stuck at home; recovering from surgery.

I heard that there was an amount of images that you needed to post, like three or so? This update was going to be just one or two images as its not a whole lot, so I'm showing off a bit of extra "small" stuff.

Better safe than sorry.

~~~~~~

Allright here are a few things about the park that I have decided I'm going to do or have done.

~Kids area is going to be themed to 'Adventure Time' (Hopefully it can be done with no custom stuff)

~Stand Up is gone, it was taking up way to much space

~A small family spiral coaster has taken its space

~The big attraction in the Jungle area will be based around a mountain and would be rated as "an intense ride".

1.png.cc6a90717b890a55b0640912536765a7.png

Balloon Ride

SCR2.png.b41e339e3f4faea2d9af0d690234d816.png

Jungle Area

SCR3.png.c4fc53881f654e38eff0fde7765a6476.png

Overview of Jungle area