TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

ChrisHanKwansivus Gift Exchange 2012!

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Secret Santa gift came in today!

Since it was delivered by USPS it was left carefully on my back porch instead of thrown into my shrubs!

IMG_1010.thumb.JPG.a27b8e842ca11869733fb8788f6b85fc.JPG

Ohhh, it must be Italian!

Santa, despite your "packing fail" (His words not mine), all of my Bountyful gifts survived the long trek from North Pole, NP to Providence, via Georgia.

As soon as I opened the package, I gasped a bit, a rubber duck that I didn't have. This is quite the feat. Yes, I have Santa ducks, but this one has a far superior beard. He must have taken part in Movember!

IMG_1011.thumb.JPG.dd9a2b60a89bfc0ff52af3dbdbdc0ec7.JPG

A new duck!

I then opened the "Chinese" to go box, expecting cookies, but Santa fooled me, yet another duck, this one of a kind. I have to say, I still can not get over the craftyness that this duck exhibits. Quite impressive work there Mr. Claus.

And my final gift that blew me away and won me over was a picture of "the view from the deck." Admittedly when I read that phrase in the kitty cat card, I was perplexed. But Santa knows me (and is likely a friend of mine on facebook) very well indeed, for it was a view from the deck of the ship I used to crew on that now on the ocean floor off the East Coast.

IMG_1015.thumb.JPG.72fd8484b2970c0414711ca23d6aea25.JPG

My awesome gifts hanging out in my ChrisHanYuleKwansivus village.

I am pretty sure I know who you are, but I am not 100%, but you did an absolutely awesome job. I am still floored by that picture. Thank you so much.

MY SECRET SATAN CAME TODAY! AND CAN I JUST SAY, HE, SHE IT, HAS BESTOWED UPON ME THE GREATEST TITLE EVER!

And I need to mention that the cryptic note smeared in mud with blood stains is the icing on the cake!

FixitDisney.jpg.b9bc77d86b0c197fa3cfcd70b5e62b79.jpg

These two gems, pretty damn cool in their own right. But... ...Wait for it!

LordKoepp.jpg.9a2d6960d8e25b2f835c9bdfc754f896.jpg

Awesomeness is to be had beyond Fix it Felix, and Disney!

ZombieSlayer.thumb.jpg.a7706edf7303c9285956f9a6d2718779.jpg

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I AM HAPPIER THAN A GRADE SCHOOL GIRL GETTING HER TRAINING BRA!

My secret santa gift arrived Monday evening, but I was at home yesterday dying of the plague (according to WebMD) so I haven't had a chance to post until now.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I LOVE my gift!

Gift.thumb.jpg.e9c8858abdc93032004203a96eefbbaa.jpg

Hmmm, what could it be?

1826064224_Gift2.thumb.jpg.fc3968b4d3c5550bb3af4268511cb409.jpg

Gasp! No way!

1493451351_Gift3.jpg.c02323dfdf9e4e4aed9512a530f2fb4b.jpg

Yes way! It's a totally awesome box of 80s candy! My kids had no idea what Chiclets and Zotz were. This will change!!

I feel like a slacker. Everyone's gifts were wrapped all nicely, and all I was thinking about was fitting it into an appropriate box that I forgot to wrap my gifts for my santa

But I'm hoping it has made it's way through Customs and is on it's way.

I feel like a slacker. Everyone's gifts were wrapped all nicely, and all I was thinking about was fitting it into an appropriate box that I forgot to wrap my gifts for my santa

But I'm hoping it has made it's way through Customs and is on it's way.

I did international shipping as well. I even included a card and signed my name to it. I guess I was afraid customs would not pass it along to the inteded recipient.

I think the best thing you can do for shipping internationally

IMhO, is to attach that card to the wrapped item itself - and

make sure the name and destination is written out exactly, like you

would write it out on the (then) paper-wrapped or boxed

item, on the outside. And there on the card in the corner is where

you can actually write 'SECRET SANTA' and your home address.

I believe if and when ever customs opens and checks what's inside,

the seeing of the card clues them in a bit better. And they get it.

It seems to work every time I have sent things into the US, for

friends and close ones for all ocassions. (Secret Bunny?)

I actually don't think I put secret santa on my stuff. I just used my name. I know on the box on the outside it was all my name. Now to remember if I actually included a card *facepalm* (I'm pretty sure I did because I remember writing out being a dork explaining why picked out all the gifts.)

I was very excited to receive my gifts on Monday but didn't get a chance to post til right now! I want to give a HUGE thank you to my not-so-secret Santa. I really enjoy the gifts from parks I have yet to visit, and it oddly makes me want to visit them even more now!

Look at the goodies!

An awesome Wild Eagle Inaugural Flight T-Shirt!

A brand spankin' new Dollywood shot glass to add to my collection!

And yet another shot glass from Holiday World!

Thank you again! This was a great way to kick off the holidays!

I did international shipping as well. I even included a card and signed my name to it. I guess I was afraid customs would not pass it along to the inteded recipient.

I did the same - I figured my name was already on the customs slip so at that point it wasn't really 'secret' anymore.

Daron "I have Tim Tams and you don't" Aldrich

Australia and the US need some sort of barter system whereby we exchange Tim Tams for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

Australia and the US need some sort of barter system whereby we exchange Tim Tams for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

AZZA29 you can get Reese Peanut Butter Cups at Toms Confectionery in Brisbane and they deliver! Delicious

AZZA29 you can get Reese Peanut Butter Cups at Toms Confectionery in Brisbane and they deliver! Delicious

^Maybe Melbourne is banished from getting Peanut Butter Cups, there's like 5 places within 10 mins of our house that sell them, and we're not even in a major city. Even one of our servo's (or gas stations) sells them.