TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

ChrisHanKwansivus Gift Exchange 2012!

I think one of my post-its shifted during shipping because I really wanted Kristin to tell us how bad "Santa Clause Conquers the Martians" is but I must say, 11 hours of watching the virtual fireplace trumps that.

"Santa Claus Conquers the Martians" is awesome! One of our local stations used to air that and "It's a Wonderful Life" in the late hours of Christmas Eve/early morning hours of Christmas each year when I was in high school.

Just finished boxing up my gift. It should be in the mail around lunchtime tomorrow.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just sent my gifts out to my person today via Amazon. They will know who I am when they receive it. I really hope they enjoy the gift. I had to share the wealth.

Edited to add: Amazon is likely shipping them separately, so know that there are two packages when you get the first.

Editing now because I think they shipped together. There are two items. I have no idea if they are coming together or not.

Edited by grinch1313

A small package arrived for me last week, I opened it thinking "have I ordered something?" - and it was a book on botox! i thought "surely this isnt my secret santa gift??" fortunately it wasn't and had been sent by spabreaks...

Anyway - waiting at work today was a box from amazon, I was thinking "how big a box do they need for a couple of dvd box sets?" and when I opened it, I saw the delivery slip that said "plasma ball", and was just about to call amazon to say they got my order wrong, and then it clicked that it was my gift!

great choice - just a shame I found out early!

Did the third part of KT's gift not come? I'm glad she didn't have the penguin beanie baby!

Oh she got it, no worries! It was just nearly impossible to take photos as she was running around with everything and moving and insisting on opening it all RIGHT NOW!!!

A small package arrived for me last week, I opened it thinking "have I ordered something?" - and it was a book on botox! i thought "surely this isnt my secret santa gift??" fortunately it wasn't and had been sent by spabreaks...

Anyway - waiting at work today was a box from amazon, I was thinking "how big a box do they need for a couple of dvd box sets?" and when I opened it, I saw the delivery slip that said "plasma ball", and was just about to call amazon to say they got my order wrong, and then it clicked that it was my gift!

great choice - just a shame I found out early!

It's voice activated too!

Did the third part of KT's gift not come? I'm glad she didn't have the penguin beanie baby!

Oh she got it, no worries! It was just nearly impossible to take photos as she was running around with everything and moving and insisting on opening it all RIGHT NOW!!!

You'll have to let her give you a makeover with her makeup designer set and show us the results!

I was hoping to get my stuff out today, but it took so long to wrap everything and fill out the customs forms online! I have two packages going to South America, two going to England, one to Australia, and two stateside! I'm going to send all of our Christmas stuff at one time so I don't have to keep going back to the post office. I filled out all the customs forms ahead of time, but knowing the post office, they will say those are the wrong ones and I have to fill out 20 copies of some random form. Tomorrow is the big shipping day though!

To whom it may concern,

The completely and totally incredibly awesome final portion of your gift arrived to us at Picknyourseat Gift Headquarters today.

We will now be spending several hours wrapping and packaging your gifts with extreme care so that they can be completely destroyed by the wonderful USPS sometime between tomorrow when we drop them off and the time they reach you!

I know you are anxious to see what will be in this box of greatness, but get off of the Internet and go to sleep, it's late!

Take care,

Jeff

President and CEO of Picknyourseat Gifts

So sitting here, looking at everyone's awesomeness, I just realized, I never ever figured out who my santa was last year.

I was never able to figure out Mg Santa last year. Hopefully ill have better luck this year, though there is some fun in having no idea who sent you an awesome gift!